Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
Is there any way to force a follower to appear or spawn in? One of my villagers gave birth to a Lv 103 girl but she just never appeared. I tried the call button but it doesn't do anything. I see the child in my friends list but other than that she doesn't seem to exist.
You can open the friend list, favorite them, and then check the map for any star icons to locate them.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
correct, though with backpack and a few rucks you can technically move your storage stuff fairly easily, buildings will need to be picked up and you will need to craft a blue flag to then recall the other mc and tell him where is his new move area.

i don't recall if houses can be moved, previous patches they couldn't so i never bothered building them after that and i only make wooden huts now.
Houses can be moved, just a bit jank, no npcs can be inside as well
1717385525780.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Okay so i have a Question to John8r9 How? do i get both Reika and Keigo to be in my base/camp as followers?. While still being able to lay with Rika. Or must (Keigo) die for that to happen?. I did read though your (Guide) Great Job btw.:coffee: But it says (If both of them or Reika is still alive, go find and ask them to follow from here). But not how to obtain both of them?. Then comes another thing. Is it still again possible to lay with Rika as Man or not after acquiring both Rika and Keigo? or not or must (Keigo) die to be able to lay with Reika take her to my base/camp when she is a follower? and do the command /friend 8 - to get (Keigo) again to have as a follower after killing him? while still being able to now Lay with Reika and having Keigo as guard follower im just wondering a bit of how to get them both? and more or less still being able to have sex with Reika without unnecessary deaths.:unsure: as i have now to replay the entire game and grind again after the game blackscreened during the sexing with (Young Lady/Shino) when i tried to get her as a follower and was unable to load the game save after the update to 0.05 R.I.P. my careful 179+h no cheat Game Save:HideThePain:
it kinda mean same as obtaining both of them, cause i mentioned FOLLOW. No need to kill Keigo, breaking their relationship while hes alive can still lay with Reika..they can both follow you when u ask them...just need 4 space per 1 person (8 is max in game). well yes keigo can still be ur ally using the command spawning but if hes already ded, the main story after the author update in the game should be without him

Reactions: KillEAK86

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Also I didnt know that you can dig fnickers and you can find them outside of the western beach, found one in the spawn area but forgot to SS

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
If some of the screenshots I've seen in the discord is anything to go by its so you can do stuff like putting them on tables to do nyotaimori stuff.

You can favorite them and then look for the star on the map, though once one of my followers seemed to get stuck under the map and I was only able to get them back when transitioning to a building so you might not be able to get them back if that happened to them and they weren't following you.

Anyway I have a question of my own, I was looking at the hidden preview menu to see which npcs can have sex and I noticed that a lot of the npcs have a default attack animation and a lvl1 version. Does anyone know what that's about? Like some of them are significantly faster when doing the lvl 1 version of it rather than the default one which would make them way more useful in combat but how do you even get them to do the lvl 1 animation instead of the default one in-game?
eh, it doesn't rly matter...i mean like it just a random attack they will use when they have weapons. And there are sequence, like android type 3 head with body and arms (u built one), she will use 2 sets of melee attack first, then laser eye

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So, no NPC spawning command, or set quest stage?
If so, I lost over 40h of gameplay

*EDIT*

Well, it seems I did it. I just started the Bridge quest marker by changing the progress from '0' to '1'.
Yay

I guess you can check on the .XML save file the IDs of the NPCs by "ctrl+F"... Given the .XML indexing structure is the same as the base game
ah well, sometimes it doesn't work with main story when editing. Remember to backup your save first when you are trying to edit your save

Reactions: Sigurðr

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
DeepL translated
Chest contents
Starting on floor 2, items from past floors will be included and only new items in chests will be listed

Floor 1 - gold ore, iron ore, iron lantern.
Floor 2 - healing herb, sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (top), sacred hood(Can someone confirm this exists in the floor 5 and above?), candlestick (red), Magic Clothes (Top)
Floor 3 - gold ingot, stone sword, candlestick, Magic Feathers (Wings)
Floor 4 - golden lantern, magic robe (top)
Floor 5 - candlestick (blue), mirror shield, heart wand, katana

Starting from the 6th floor gold ore, iron ore, healing herb, candle, candlestick (red) are not found in chests

Floor 6 - gold ingot, bandage clothes (bottom), bandage clothes (top), diamond, wings, ancient fruit, candle (blue)
Floor 7 - items from previous floors
Floor 8 - items from previous floors
Floor 9 - items from previous floors
Floor 10 - poison shield, crystal sword

Last edited:
Reactions: sakari53

sakari53

May 28, 2024
It's on floor 5.

DeepL translated
Chest contents
Starting on floor 2, items from past floors will be included and only new items in chests will be listed

Floor 2 - healing herb, sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (top), sacred hood, candlestick (red)
Floor 3 - gold ingot, stone sword, candlestick
Floor 5 - candlestick (blue), mirror shield, cute rod, katana

Starting from the 6th floor gold ore, iron ore, healing herb, candle, candlestick (red) are not found in chests

Floor 6 - gold ingot, bandage clothes (bottom), bandage clothes (top), diamond, wings, ancient fruit, candle (blue)
Floor 10 - poison shield, diamond sword
thank you !!!

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
It's on floor 5.

DeepL translated
Chest contents

Floor 2 - healing herb, sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (top), sacred hood, candlestick (red)
Floor 3 - gold ingot, stone sword, candlestick
Floor 5 - candlestick (blue), mirror shield, cute rod, katana

Floor 10 - poison shield, diamond sword
can i put urs in my guide if u don mind (the dungeon drops)

GoblinMasterx7

Jan 12, 2023
Good evening ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce to you THE BEST degenerate game of 2024. This game has it all gore, grape, management, rpg like elements and a crafting system. I was in utter shock at the crafting mechanics and its wide reaching implications! This damn game is a banger and a block buster if you catch my drift.

Some of its greatest points
- immersion of being a deranged cannibal grapest
- awesome item crafting
- deep rpg skill mechanics
- huge map to explore

downsides
- Lock certain crafting items per level, as to not beat the game immediately
- more grape scenes please!!!
- co-op to either help each other out or destroy each others shelters
- establish a reputation system with tribes

Saw the game here and i ran to steam to purchase it at a 10% discount apparently. It seems all of F95 will be watching its development closely.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
can i put urs in my guide if u don mind (the dungeon drops)
Go ahead. I just MTL it from steam.
PS:Also fixed the MTL a bit so it makes sense with english translations. I also believe that some items like diamons spawn way earlier but dont feel like hunting dungeon again.

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Good evening ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce to you THE BEST degenerate game of 2024. This game has it all gore, grape, management, rpg like elements and a crafting system. I was in utter shock at the crafting mechanics and its wide reaching implications! This damn game is a banger and a block buster if you catch my drift.

Some of its greatest points
- immersion of being a deranged cannibal grapest
- awesome item crafting
- deep rpg skill mechanics
- huge map to explore

downsides
- Lock certain crafting items per level, as to not beat the game immediately
- more grape scenes please!!!
- co-op to either help each other out or destroy each others shelters
- establish a reputation system with tribes

Saw the game here and i ran to steam to purchase it at a 10% discount apparently. It seems all of F95 will be watching its development closely.
The thing is when eventually this game gets mod support, then we will be talking. Because people are gonna make it more degenerate somehow

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The thing is when eventually this game gets mod support, then we will be talking. Because people are gonna make it more degenerate somehow
freely unleash the dark side and the deep desire inside their heart in this game while this game already having stuff like this

Reactions: Bonsai465

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
why write this?

"female native does not want associate with man"

because raped? or why?
what will happen in this case? cannot be tamed or what?

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes