Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Does anybody know if putting "meals" on tables does anything other than decoration? Is all I need to keep a base running, people, a food box, a well, Houses and beds? Does Decorating the base do anything other than well ... decor?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I don't understand, but did the steam version remove the hole in the wall in a first wood workbench? This is the one that you can put a girl in and you know what, like getting stuck in a washing machine. Where can I find a non-steam version of the game?
it was swapped with a rock wall instead.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
I don't understand, but did the steam version remove the hole in the wall in a first wood workbench? This is the one that you can put a girl in and you know what, like getting stuck in a washing machine. Where can I find a non-steam version of the game?
Both Toilet (Wood) and Toilet (Stone) are still in the wooden workbench for me on version 0.0.5 (steam)

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
So now is it possible to put the girl in a hole in the wall, or has it been removed? Is there a version without steam? Because there is no fairy even with dlc
And the Fairy ONLY shows if you have Fnickers in your inventory when you walk around the bush she spawns in. Maybe you have the DLC insalled incorrectly?

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
How do you build an android?
You gotta rescue the Assistant (Brain in a Jar) from the old man and take her to your base (Party Size 4+) then you can click on her and select craft, she interacts with storage like a workbench and she can make the Android assembly Vat.

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
And the Fairy ONLY shows if you have Fnickers in your inventory when you walk around the bush she spawns in. Maybe you have the DLC insalled incorrectly?
There are no Fnickers on the beach C:\games\Mad Island 0.0.5\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\DLC here is the file

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
You gotta rescue the Assistant (Brain in a Jar) from the old man and take her to your base (Party Size 4+) then you can click on her and select craft, she interacts with storage like a workbench and she can make the Android assembly Vat.
Yhe Im past that

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
There are no Fnickers on the beach C:\games\Mad Island 0.0.5\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\DLC here is the file
It took me 15 minutes to find one, they often clip through the ground so just hold down E and click left mousebutton to move, that way your character will just hoover up any nearby items.

Otherwise you can try to cheat a fnickers in, there are loads of item ID lists on here.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Yhe Im past that
Ah, well ... then you need bodies and put them in the untranslated (nevermind, they got icons now) slots of the machine, if the icon turns green it means it will fill that slot with a bodypart of the body you put in OR you can put in individual bodyparts but then it only takes a right arm in the right arm slot for example.

Afaik an Android doesn't need all bodyparts and the starts are based on the Torso but I havent tried it extensively.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Ah, well ... then you need bodies and put them in the untranslated (nevermind, they got icons now) slots of the machine, if the icon turns green it means it will fill that slot with a bodypart of the body you put in OR you can put in individual bodyparts but then it only takes a right arm in the right arm slot for example.

Afaik an Android doesn't need all bodyparts and the starts are based on the Torso but I havent tried it extensively.
Yhe you can mix and match, this is so cool ngl.

Shudokai

Dec 18, 2019
Yes and there is one pretty overpowered head you can get in the Lab, gives each android with that head an eyelaser attack that deals AoE damage from what I could tell.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
OK better off putting an item.txt file.
Here's the list of items that the dev shared for people that arent in the discord server

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes