John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
This is not complete. This is early access.

The game doesn't even have its 1st ending done yet. The complete tag should be removed.

On a different note... What banned ci-en content?
loli stuff

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I wonder how long it takes to get banned on Steam, it literally has gore and you can have sex with your own children...

Also game isnt completed unlike what the tag says.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just out of curiosity and before considering to DL... the Guro and Canibalsm is avoidable?
Deteching and reataching limbs I wouldn't call either... just to clarify
Wait, how is this possible? This developer doesn't have a game in the store! О_о
Looks like the same Dev as the Game "Black Market"... which is banned here.
It's a brothel simulator which also includes some form of Guro and Canibalism... but it's rather mild and completly avoidable... also includes content violating Rule 7

Jun 18, 2022
The way "banned content from Ci-en" is written made me think that Ci-en actually censored some of this artist's work and I was very confused as to WHAT would possibly cause Ci-en to censor something, but from what I've read here my reading comprehension kinda sucks?

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Just out of curiosity and before considering to DL... the Guro and Canibalsm is avoidable?
Deteching and reataching limbs I wouldn't call either... just to clarify

Looks like the same Dev as the Game "Black Market"... which is banned here.
not avoidable. you can avoid partaking in it, but you can't avoiding seeing it happen. your enemies are a cannibal tribe and a bunch of fucked up monsters. do not download if you can't stomach seeing hard-core guro, dead bodies, mutilation and cannibalism.
should mention this game has a lot of somewhat vanilla stuff, but you can't really do the vanilla content without at least doing some hardcore stuff like raping and pillaging.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes