Hailybackroads

Oct 15, 2023
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.09 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Drops x100
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: This is for the BETA version of the game, if you have the bought Steam version you need to select the beta test. Thy
J_Bunny for testing and the dll!
EA Build V0.0.9 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v19.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.20
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll and saves, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

Hey uh where is this ? to click on I dont see it anywhere. I assume im just blind.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Can I make this function like a house? Can we even make interior spaces? If so how do I implement a trigger to send the player to the inside of house?

I assume I have to make the door a trigger to send the player to an "interior space".

House is still being designed I'm just trying to see what we can make and if it's worth the effort. View attachment 3771198 View attachment 3771215
actually , is not possible to make a house with instance , maybe next releases , for now i suggest you to make a "fake facade" like i did , place the ral house and the fake facade before , just be sure to check "colider" for pass through

Last edited:

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
so is there no way to continue the quest?
Two ways

• The traditional/normal way: load a save before you made the choice

• The non traditional/cheating/may corrupts your save: go to "...\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML" open the save with editor and look for the girl name. I think she's called shino? Under her name you will see "progress >(number) </progress". Change the number there to a low value. Iirc "2" is when the catching cow event start.

I also had to do the second way since I didn't know there was a possible third choice and so far the game still works for me.
No guarantee that the save won't crash later though, so do it at your own risk.

tomino147yz

Apr 29, 2018
Don't give em hope on finding it, I've seen several asking the same question and even one claimed to have "searched" this thread and unable to find it. :ROFLMAO:
the developer website is emadeplus dot com
click the dlc tab on top of the website
scroll all the way down
click the highlighted text above the v.0.0.6
download through google drive link
put the file in \Mad_Island_0.09\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\DLC don't extract it Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: erikwfg

thenoob

Feb 10, 2018
Two ways

• The non traditional/cheating/may corrupts your save: go to "...\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML" open the save with editor and look for the girl name. I think she's called shino? Under her name you will see "progress >(number) </progress". Change the number there to a low value. Iirc "2" is when the catching cow event start.

I also had to do the second way since I didn't know there was a possible third choice and so far the game still works for me.
well that sucks, my saves is 2H apart and I spend more time on filling up the map and building up my base and I never liked cheating, so I guess my only option is to start a new game, I don't know if it's cheating but the only thing I did was look up all the NPC online but not the guide on how to locate them.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Two ways

or just,summon the friendly ver of said npc in and have sex with them

friskyferret

Jul 29, 2017
I seem to be missing a lot of text, and most of my buttons (like level-up buttons for skills or the buttons to leave to main menu) are black boxes. Does anyone know what might be going on?

Jan 12, 2024
I seem to be missing a lot of text, and most of my buttons (like level-up buttons for skills or the buttons to leave to main menu) are black boxes. Does anyone know what might be going on?
This happens quite a lot if you used an older version of the game+cheat mod, then updated the game without also updating the cheat mod.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
I want to ask how do you use the teleport with the flag. It said the blue flag can help teleport but I cant do anything
Red flag to teleport to where you put the flag (cost satiate) and the blue flag to make new base. Just click on the flag icon in Map to teleport.

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
This happens quite a lot if you used an older version of the game+cheat mod, then updated the game without also updating the cheat mod.
or he plays on mac and dosent have the font installed

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Haven't been here in a while. What's new on this new update?
Pretty much all change logs are just bug fixes. But it's a whole lot of bug fixes.
The only known new feature, is an extra portion of settings in the options menu, which are more like cheats than settings, such as disabling invisible walls that prevent you from walking up the mountains.

I know we all want a content update, but it looks like Steam audience has helped the developers discover a lot of bug that need fixing.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes