friskyferret

Jul 29, 2017
I installed windows fonts but no luck. Here's the settings menu, which reflects in-game buttons for leveling and the like. This is a fresh install of the OP, without any mods or cheats.
sett.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
kinda wish the devs will focus more on finishing their content first rather than the workshop that is just extra assets made by the community
at least making workshop can make the people who keep asking requests calm for a bit. They were being stressful with too many requests asking them to make wut

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
At least I'm thankful that the dev "talk" with us, well probably only his patreon but better than nothing. Compare to some who kept delaying, goes radio silent, giving fake promises to milk the money:cautious:

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Pretty much all change logs are just bug fixes. But it's a whole lot of bug fixes.
The only known new feature, is an extra portion of settings in the options menu, which are more like cheats than settings, such as disabling invisible walls that prevent you from walking up the mountains.

I know we all want a content update, but it looks like Steam audience has helped the developers discover a lot of bug that need fixing.
Thanks

Jun 21, 2019
kinda wish the devs will focus more on finishing their content first rather than the workshop that is just extra assets made by the community
I mean, it is kind of better that he do the workshops first so if they get abandoned in the future (he has games completed so that may not happen but who knows, I still hope that it wont happen) people will be able to continue adding things

Jul 20, 2017
Update Steam Beta 0.10

Several critical bugs have been fixed and the default build has been set to the latest version.
The changes from v0.0.8 include the following

[v0.0.10]
■Added
・Update function of items in the Workshop.
・Added button to call nearby NPCs to the player's location

■ Bug fixes
・Fixed a problem in which the reference to parameters was lost when NPCs were given dismantled parts and saved.
・Adjustment so that the player always goes to the saved position after loading is complete, even if the player moves around during loading.
・Fixed a bug that prevented picking up a skeleton that had not been made a companion when dropping it after save and load.
・Reduced the problem of NPCs placed in the stage falling through the floor.
・Fixed a problem with misalignment of attack judgments during enemy movement attacks
・Fixed a bug that caused NPCs to periodically die if they fell into a hole in the ruins for as long as they remained in that level.

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
Outside of using the Dev Commands, I found UnityRuntimeEditor to be a fun and Useful way to Mod the game. Its for BepInEx. you can use the newest Build of BepInEx if you want, but the github page specifies a range of versions that are acceptable. Use F12 to open the Editor 1719526492688.png

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes