Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
I hope someone can make some sort of "underground" entrance mod to make our very own underground village, and enemies spawn via the entrance point
But that's just asking too much

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Is the person who did this using the normal hangman's noose, and then hiding it behind the other furniture/objects?

Or is there actually a way to replicate this, where you can hang a person by a chain?

I ask because while I can build rope, chain, a noose, the vertical and horizontal wooden bars, as well as the one with what looks like metal clips... can set up a chain or noose to hang down (and tried various heights), but can't interact with it other than to remove or move it.

So either I'm missing something, or they've just disguised a normal hangman's noose.... thus I'm asking here.
(In spoiler, but don't worry - it's not a DLC character I ensured to grab a screenie that did not use a DLC character))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They probably used one of the body part stands/stakes to mask the hanging effect since the hangman noose ties both hands at the back instead of free float like that.

Reactions: Shadowen

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I hope someone can make some sort of "underground" entrance mod to make our very own underground village, and enemies spawn via the entrance point
But that's just asking too much
That's unrealistic until the game gets some sort of actual pathfinding. NPCs and enemies can't navigate their way through a sparse forest, and you're asking them to raid a dungeon?

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
Hey I just finished the fight with the mad scientist. I didn't get any workbench from this. How do I acquire surgery table that I can place outside the lab? Cassie has his cutting capsule but I don't see surgery table.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
what does pursuasive skill do?
Improves the speed at which natives are domesticated. The values for favorite food are multiplied by that factor.
Said to improve the speed at which relationships with domesticated natives are built too. But the exact effects are less clear.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes