TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So I finished the main quest part where you fight takumi and I spared him then got his transceiver, I was following the guide but apparently the prison is still not open. I also tried to go east of the chaos wastes but it is blocked by grass and bushes.

Did I do something wrong or is it bugged on my end?

You probably have the same problem as me.

Did you collect all three gems and used them to open the stone door?

I kinda cheated during my game to get to the chaos area. I used the speed cheat and run from the mountain of the laboratory to the chaos area. Obviously the game didn't reconized that and prevented me to go to prison.

kayoko hikari

Dec 22, 2018
Does anyone happen to know if that guy in the tent or old man scenes are shown? If so are there replay and saves?I played through and nothing happened so

Jan 12, 2024
What weapons can be equip for the female native?
Axe, Pickaxe, Club (not Bat), Knife (not Dagger), and Bow (which does not need arrows and does full damage when used by NPCs).

Doesn't matter that much what you give them, because their stats are pretty bad, so best to give them bows to at least make their first attack hit from distance.

Jan 12, 2024
Simple question, are all the hot keys the same from the og guide linked in op?
This game does not explain any of them.
There is a "How To Play" button right in the menu list.
1719716705004.png

But no, it does not cover everything the guide does.
It does not tell you that "H" is how you drop inventory items/people without activating them.
Or how Shift+Click in a crafting menu is how you make batches of 10.
And probably more.

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
also where to get the dlc file?
:FacePalm: You could have looked through some of the old posts to find the answer
but okay i'll save you some minutes of your time
You have to search for it yourself if you want it
On the Devs Ci-en site or the Devs Reddit since we dont post or share the links or Any pictures of that content here or on Steam Because its Forbidden Content

zeus201677

May 24, 2017
when that happens and the female protag can get pregerganant then i will pay top dollar for this gem.

the DLC on the other hand my friend Squad565 its best not to mention and just look around why it isnt accepted in the thread...

i have a question a bout what squad565 said pertaining to the work shops, does this mean it is officially moddable in terms of workplaces?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i have a question a bout what squad565 said pertaining to the work shops, does this mean it is officially moddable in terms of workplaces?
At the moment, the game supports Steam Workshop, a system of sharing mods. But what counts as "mod" is pretty limited.
It also has an in-game item, "Workshop", which seems to have the ability to create items you get from Steam Workshop. At least, it does nothing without some such items.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes