Death010

Jul 19, 2019
So I did what the instruction for the cheats but it do not work. I have to rename the file and I think it brake the game menu. it put the in game player bar on the main menu 10000 hp 2 out of 3 continuation heart. the menu button highlight but doesn't react to clicking it.

Fucknution

Nov 16, 2021
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [V0.11 Beta Steam] (Cheats UpToDate)

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(83) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to every command an Description, hover over the "?" of the Button to display it. (That wasnt a fun experience to find out what each does.. ☠)

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)
- Inf. Lives Cheat
- Inf. Food and Water Cheat(NPCs included)
- Invincible
- No Consume Item
- 100% Pregnancy & No Miscarriage
- Drops x100
- Generate maxStackDrops | NPC Drops +100 to +500
Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops.

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999

IMPORTANT: This is for the BETA version of the game, if you have the bought Steam version you need to select the beta test. Thy
J_Bunny for testing and the dll!
EA Build V0.11.0 Beta Steam Assembly-CSharp_v20.rar
Latest Update at 2024.06.28
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll and saves, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.

uh hey man, uh they already made 2nd patch this day. now we got 0.0.12 on steam.

Jul 20, 2017
Beta Update 0.12

■Fixes and adjustments
・When a tree is being cut down, it is canceled by pressing the "wasd" key.
・When save data is overwritten, the original data is rewritten to Autosave.
・Added "Return all NPCs to the waiting place" button to the friends list.

-Fixed a bug that caused the main ground floor to come loose when entering a stage

Fixed a fatal bug that caused the main ground to be lost when entering a stage.
If you lose the main character while waiting, use the Enter key to bring up the command field and then press the
/change command. You can forcibly change the main character.

Last edited:

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Okay i need someone to explain to me how the fuck i remove the grass tuffs because i cant interact with the tuffs or remove it at all its mentioned in the 0.0.6 chanelog for forest grass and chaos grass so below is

normal plains grass cant do shit to interact or remove it or pick it up 1719631201064.png
and in forest i cant remove or pick up forest grass tuffs picture below
1719631370220.png
and in Corrupted area far north Chaos grass can not still be removed or picked up picture below 1719631745130.png
so do i need something to pick it up or to remove it this could be useful to be added in a Guide if it have an explanation on exactly how to remove this shit when we need to build in some areas and trying to dig with a Iron Shovel did nothing and cactus sickle did not work either so what must i do? and btw im on v0.11

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Okay i need someone to explain to me how the fuck i remove the grass tuffs because i cant interact with the tuffs or remove it at all its mentioned in the 0.0.6 chanelog for forest grass and chaos grass so below is

normal plains grass cant do shit to interact or remove it or pick it up
and in forest i cant remove or pick up forest grass tuffs picture below

and in Corrupted area far north Chaos grass can not still be removed or picked up picture below
so do i need something to pick it up or to remove it this could be useful to be added in a Guide if it have an explanation on exactly how to remove this shit when we need to build in some areas and trying to dig with a Iron Shovel did nothing and cactus sickle did not work either so what must i do? and btw im on v0.11
press any stuff u placed while hold ctrl, press the remove icon on ur left bottom screen. You get into removal mode and press the grass. Right click to cancel the mode

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes