fly8

Mar 15, 2020
wait this game is moddable ? if its true that we can actually add more costume, hair and etc..

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
I built a base, captured one slave, found friends, made a conspiracy, gave them tasks, food, wood, stone, put a box with food, and now it's filling up. And how to make the stones and wood fill up? What needs to be built?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I built a base, captured one slave, found friends, made a conspiracy, gave them tasks, food, wood, stone, put a box with food, and now it's filling up. And how to make the stones and wood fill up? What needs to be built?
can u tell it in detail?

Ryuu2

Feb 15, 2022
how did you capture a slave ?

Weebling

Dec 31, 2020
Hello,
I was wondering is there a way to stop the raid? I keep getting bombed with 400+ raiders at high level and it lags my PC.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Are there control list anywhere? how to heavy attack and other control keyblind
idk but I found these:

W/A/S/D  Move
Shift + Move Run
Space Attack on the spot (target or mouse cursor direction)
E Target nearby objects
F Heavy Attack (Available only when equipped with a weapon, aims in the direction of the target or in the direction of the mouse cursor if no target is targeted)
R Grapple (male character only) After grappling, click left or right to reduce the stun bar, then R again to cancel.
X toggle run
Q Gesture
T If the slot with the mouse cursor is an animal item, dismantle it
H Drops the item in the slot with the mouse cursor on the ground

Ctrl + click If your property (building or NPC) is within the buildable area, you can interact with it even if you are far away

Number keys  Use inventory item (left-most slot is 1)

M  Map
ESC  Pause
TAB  Show/hide menu

Montrous

Apr 9, 2019
Guys help. How to make android girl. I got whole body but last section. What do i need to put there?

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes