John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Well, I made myself a slave, instructed him to collect a tree, he stands and does nothing, maybe he needs some place to store trees? I do not know, so I ask)
1716800972998.png
did u build this? they will do the job soon if u build this, but increase very slowly (+1), if u mean cutting trees, they don't do cut trees, they just go to the site cut for a while and +1 wood

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
the hell did u do to make >400 raiders
probably spamming certain structure that invite more raids or being extreme hostile to the natives. kidnap and stuff. Best can do is build thing that extend the raid time or stealth killing them so they forget about u. I still not sure if killing and leave no witness stop the raid or not but for me looong time raid once if i make no further contact

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
Guess now I have to figure out how to get them to wear stuff lol. (The NPCs). The friend characters will wear what I give them but the natives won't. Even if it says they can.
click on them and right click the item

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
probably spamming certain structure that invite more raids or being extreme hostile to the natives. kidnap and stuff. Best can do is build thing that extend the raid time or stealth killing them so they forget about u. I still not sure if killing and leave no witness stop the raid or not but for me looong time raid once if i make no further contact
yea i guess so, then it just a self-inflicted things

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
how to make npc work? I build mine and chose for npc work in mine and it just stand and doing nothing

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks. I also have problem with mermaid. I cant get inside the rock cirlce
if u mean the thing i replied to u, u don't have to get inside, get a fishing rod, grab a few worms from bushes or killing bees, fishing rod's hook must reach the circle area, and wait for the string got pulled

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes