John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Reactions: flannan and Maks90

DKing369

Jan 8, 2023
Can you somehow carry mermaid or have her in your base ?
Yes. just ask her to follow u. she need 4 companion slot cmiiw. Then go to ur base and she will be teleported to land. make a pool for her like stone pool. u can place her there safely without getting eaten by shark

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can you somehow carry mermaid or have her in your base ?
no, but u can ask her to follow u and teleport with flag to ur base. And she is hard to move on land, so ask her to follow u while in water. Give her a small exp berry and craft water block for her moving on land.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
anyone know how and where get the elder sister native and elder brother native?
View attachment 3675475
additional memo 2
rejuvenation potion can lower old man age by 1 (craft by the old man)
rejuvenation secret potion can lower old man age by 10 (trade from nanachi with life orb and normal rejuvenation potion)

You have to use one secret potion when their age reaches 60 to make them more younger.
once his age was younger enough, he will become the man with axe running in the pic, and u can craft battle axe from him

same for old lady
View attachment 3675485

PS: old man, old lady and younger version of them can also craft other stuff like their own native's clothes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lancelot49

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
no, but u can ask her to follow u and teleport with flag to ur base. And she is hard to move on land, so ask her to follow u while in water. Give her a small exp berry and craft water block for her moving on land.
she can only craft water block while on water

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I really hope they do something about the pathing...
I don't even expect some elaborate smart pathing system.
But I do not understand why there's not at least a basic "if stopped, search" pattern.
I know how pointless this post is, but I want to vent a bit because I really like this game, but them constantly getting stuck really annoys me. :(

Since they have a fast travel system and proximity based attacks they can clearly track coordinates and actions of units.
So assuming we already have functions to delay stuff, move a character, etc. why not do something like this?
JavaScript:
*Fantasy Programming Language Intensifies*

while (TargetPursuit = true){
  let movSPD = Unit Movement Speed;
  let uPos = Current Unit Position;
  Wait(3s);
  let NuPos = Current Unit Position;
  let tPos = Current Target Position;
  if (differenceBetween(NuPos, uPos) < movSPD && differenceBetween(Nupos, tPos) > 5){
    TargetPursuit = false;
    MoveOppositeToTheDirectionOf(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    MoveHorizontalToWhichEverDirectionIsCloserTo(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    TargetPursuit = true;
  }
}
Just something that at least gives them a chance to get around a rock...
i asked someone on discord, they said this coding is useful enough but will be a burden of efficacy to the pc

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
So apparently u can't uncensor the seggs scene with the big boobs woman (Shino)? and yea I already did the none.bat

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Man building bases in the mountains/hills is such a noob trap, everything gets stuck in the cliffs and sometimes a raid will spawn on the edges but you cant attack them or they you and its a perpetual aggro standoff with your team and the natives.

Luckily the crystal sword solves this issue but the beach side next to drugged sex party is way more safe and spacious to move around.

Reactions: flannan

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
I really hope they do something about the pathing...
I don't even expect some elaborate smart pathing system.
But I do not understand why there's not at least a basic "if stopped, search" pattern.
I know how pointless this post is, but I want to vent a bit because I really like this game, but them constantly getting stuck really annoys me. :(

Since they have a fast travel system and proximity based attacks they can clearly track coordinates and actions of units.
So assuming we already have functions to delay stuff, move a character, etc. why not do something like this?
JavaScript:
*Fantasy Programming Language Intensifies*

while (TargetPursuit = true){
  let movSPD = Unit Movement Speed;
  let uPos = Current Unit Position;
  Wait(3s);
  let NuPos = Current Unit Position;
  let tPos = Current Target Position;
  if (differenceBetween(NuPos, uPos) < movSPD && differenceBetween(Nupos, tPos) > 5){
    TargetPursuit = false;
    MoveOppositeToTheDirectionOf(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    MoveHorizontalToWhichEverDirectionIsCloserTo(tPos);
    Wait(2s);
    TargetPursuit = true;
  }
}
Just something that at least gives them a chance to get around a rock...
kazhul.png
Enemies shouldn't be able to get around rocks

Yuforya

Oct 19, 2021
Has anyone found Riona yet? Someone in the thread said he found her before somewhere in the ruins (in the earliest version of the game).

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes