John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I don't think the fairy spawns in the no-loli version.
That might be why people keep asking the exact location of the fairy...
They grab the Snickers, go to the brown spot and desperately look for this ''secret character''.

And since the no-loli version is the one in the op... it becomes a pretty frequent issue.
i see, i guess that was the case

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I just updated my guide to the latest i think, let me if theres something detail u want me to add

PS: Before this thread, I was still a newbie. i didn't expect to get Active member role this quick, by answering almost everything here lol

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Btw add to ur guide too that for bird boss. One have to find cave in that meadow then reach it peek or somewhere that have very small space and on top of mountain then they have to move down (and if u observest u will see some path end here) and jump down to finally in be same mountain of bird boss with turn left to get chest and unlock wing workbench.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Btw add to ur guide too that for bird boss. One have to find cave in that meadow then reach it peek or somewhere that have very small space and on top of mountain then they have to move down (and if u observest u will see some path end here) and jump down to finally in be same mountain of bird boss with turn left to get chest and unlock wing workbench.
u mean this isn't enough or u want me to put this pic where i mark the numbers
1717046859316.png

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Draw a arrow will do. Start from top mountain cave entrance and end at jump down sport. If you dont want to write that after exist the cave there is way to jump down at the bottom. It not very obvious

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
I just updated my guide to the latest i think, let me if theres something detail u want me to add

PS: Before this thread, I was still a newbie. i didn't expect to get Active member role this quick, by answering almost everything here lol
Well you the most active here

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Draw a arrow will do. Start from top mountain cave entrance and end at jump down sport. If you dont want to write that after exist the cave there is way to jump down at the bottom. It not very obvious
1717047410537.png
yea, i guess i just gonna mark it like this

• Haha
Reactions: Ivanz_

Biglittlekorra

Feb 22, 2021
so I have been playing for a couple of days now and for some reason, I checked everywhere and looked up and so far I have seen I'm the only one as of yet but my MC male is gone. It just disappeared or died off I don't know now where to be found I even did /wp base and maybe it's because I'm playing the mc female but he has just gone and I don't feel like restarting so somebody can help me locate him or find a command to switch to him or tp him to me would be cool or any info would help

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
so I have been playing for a couple of days now and for some reason, I checked everywhere and looked up and so far I have seen I'm the only one as of yet but my MC male is gone. It just disappeared or died off I don't know now where to be found I even did /wp base and maybe it's because I'm playing the mc female but he has just gone and I don't feel like restarting so somebody can help me locate him or find a command to switch to him or tp him to me would be cool or any info would help
try type /change

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What is the purpose of cloth storage? Is itu the same as cloud storage?
Just a fancy wooden chest. Consider it as a decoration.
Put items in cloth storage. They are now available to all workbenches in range. Convenient for items like wood, which are needed for everything.
So yes, similar to cloud storage in some way, but their range isn't as big as the Internet. It doesn't need to be put directly over a workbench like the description implies.

You can see the workbench linked to cloth storage with a blue curve when you interact with the workbench.

I guess it will also be necessary for cooking station as my range of ingredients expands.

what is the most efficent farm like pig breeding or just wheat and carrot farm
Just tell a native to fill the food box. They don't actually take food from anywhere.
Apart from that, you want to create food that will give you the biggest bonuses during a raid.
Also, chicken roosts are great. They don't need any input (not even a native to care for them) and they produce eggs (1 egg per hen-day). Eggs can be cooked into dishes that replenish both food and water. Very convenient, and available relatively early in the game.

I got 2 questions

1.is there any point to maxing animal affinity? not sure what's called but it just seems to allow you to make them follow you and I am under the impression that you can still make these animal work on the breeding grounds.
2.is there any point on catching tiny animals like birds? I haven't figured out a use for them besides killing them for seeds and feathers.
1. Guide told me animals need to be maxed out to work on breeding grounds. Maybe that is not true.
2. You can put them in terrarium and enjoy the view. Not sure if you can breed them or domesticate them. But it would be nice to have a pet bird follow you.

2. u can't catch birds or frogs or snails
Use a butterfly net. Make a terrarium in the smelter and put them there.

I try to make friends, but my NPCs are all lying on the floor... how do I have friends? I don't kill them, I arrest them, then I release them, they fall hard to the ground.
Put them in cage. Domesticate them with food until they reach "MAX" level of 100. Take them into your inventory. Right-click to deploy.

this game came out three days ago and it has almost 100 pages......WTF ???
The game's controls are very unobvious. So people often ask the same questions. Can't blame them, I only learned half of the answers from other people online.
Quest system is also ...unforgiving, so there are questions about how to do it right.
And of course exploration-related questions. These are the minority.

Reactions: Arabi1
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes