FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
Ok guys i'm TOTALLY lost here.....i follow the tame tutorial but it's not working.....i make they faint and put in cages with food until reach lvl 100.....but how i put to work ??? i go to options and select work on food....build everything that is need it but once i take her out from the cage and release , she just collapses on the ground......what i do please help :cry::cry:

1717040768228.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I got 2 questions

1.is there any point to maxing animal affinity? not sure what's called but it just seems to allow you to make them follow you and I am under the impression that you can still make these animal work on the breeding grounds.
2.is there any point on catching tiny animals like birds? I haven't figured out a use for them besides killing them for seeds and feathers.
1. i think not, maxing it just making it able to protect ur base like npcs when right-clicked
2. u can't catch birds or frogs or snails

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hm so as soon as you activate the cheats thing nothing really works anymore, controlling with the WASD keys and the arrow keys doesn't work, I can't interact with the NPC anymore let alone change the characters and these cheats for love and so on can't be clicked because otherwise the characters run away

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How can you upload videos on this site? I use google drive I don't know if there is another way.
huh, click the attach files under where u type, upload a vid, when its finished uploading, theres a button of VIDEO beside ur vid's thumbnail, just click it and post ur comment

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Ok guys i'm TOTALLY lost here.....i follow the tame tutorial but it's not working.....i make they faint and put in cages with food until reach lvl 100.....but how i put to work ??? i go to options and select work on food....build everything that is need it but once i take her out from the cage and release , she just collapses on the ground......what i do please help :cry::cry:

View attachment 3684769
When you release the woman from your inventory, you should right click her not left click her and drop her like a loot.

Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get spider skin? If it only from the boss fight will it respawn back?

The NTRtainer

May 22, 2020
I impregnate them all the time even without the pregnancy drink. You just didn't try enough.

Someone in the thread says the ratio is 10% but with pregnancy potion it will be guaranteed.

Also you can use /preg and /allpreg .
I did have one instance of the potion being equipped and it not resulting in a pregnancy, so while I want to say it's not 100%, it's very possible that it's a bug so take this with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Arabi1

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I discovered that if you actually go out of your way to level both Protagonist then they both can raise your skill points which I wish I knew this a long time ago... Actually I have no clue how skill points gain work. It seems like its random?
yea kinda, u get some when u lvl up

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I did have one instance of the potion being equipped and it not resulting in a pregnancy, so while I want to say it's not 100%, it's very possible that it's a bug so take this with a grain of salt.
You are right. v0.0.3 fixed some pregnancy bugs, for now I will enjoy what I have now.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Have problem they keep fighting? Just order them (Hand icon when check their statues) to never love. I have 2 guy were use for breeding and one dude always trouble to get along with anyone while other dude can get along with anyone but if u dont wanna headache with this then just employ humaniod monster to work for u instead. They dont hungry and dont stop at night and not get target by raiders. Look like new hotfix said about fix Man pregnancy then i suppose u should be easier to preg girl now. Currently i busy and answer through phone right now so do not know if thay hotfix do anything
yea this method works too, for most cases

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes