Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
cant seem to get anyone pregnant, 40 tries and no dice

friend has the steam version and he can get some pregnant, neither of us have seen anything regarding a pregnancy bar however
as far as I know getting someone pregnant is basically next to impossible around 10% or so, you have to use the pregnacy elixer that you can make in the bonfire to increase it 10 fold to "guarantee" after that make sure to use a good bed to not have an abortion and good luck with all of this.

there's a way to guarantee either a male or female through the food workbench as well
1717031658727.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Arabi1

xasinba12

Mar 24, 2018
If u want rape shino ( very big boob woman ),
just flow her event, but choice " be sarcastic", then leave ( dont kill ).
Then go back agains, cone and "R" for rape.
1717031952766.png

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmm there is super sword found in deepest dungeon. It shoot beam all 5 directions with it special attack by pressing F. This is the best sword i suppose

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
as far as I know getting someone pregnant is basically next to impossible around 10% or so, you have to use the pregnacy elixer that you can make in the bonfire to increase it 10 fold to "guarantee" after that make sure to use a good bed to not have an abortion and good luck with all of this.

there's a way to guarantee either a male or female through the food workbench as well
View attachment 3684542
where do i find soybean stuff then

also is it possible to give prisoners the buff item? or do i need them to be willing?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
where do i find soybean stuff then

also is it possible to give prisoners the buff item? or do i need them to be willing?
I found soybeans on raids and for those buffs you need to convert them to your people and unsure how exactly since I never did it I just know about it

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Can requrited npc died? I once see one of them laying on the ground with zero hp because of raid, but then he's just get up and heals himself
If they're the target of a raid and get knocked out they'll get taken to a camp and you get 20 minutes to rescue them. If you don't get there in time, leave the red circle before rescuing them or you get killed by the guard before breaking them out of the cage they get put in they'll die, outside of that the only way they can die is if you put them in decorations that have an execution option.

I discovered that if you actually go out of your way to level both Protagonist then they both can raise your skill points which I wish I knew this a long time ago... Actually I have no clue how skill points gain work. It seems like its random?
Yeah it's definitely separate from leveling up I can't see anything that lets you check how long until your skill level rises either it just seems to randomly happen when doing anything that would give you exp.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
any tips to level up quickly? i've been playing with man the whole time but it seems that yona is the main character here :confused:, i suppose grinding in this game wouldn't be too bad since i can just sped up the game ,but i still need the fastest way because my yona level is too far away with man
I would suggest that you domesticate big foot instead. Bring him along as you explore the map, and let him take care of the enemies.

Or, assign npcs to collect material for you. There is a chance they will find a purple colored fruit, which will grant experience points when consumed.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Rush dungeon for ancient fruit or spamming harvest job. They will found some xp fruit as well. Combat way is just beat up fat guy or farm high lv raid

Doce26

Jan 27, 2018
I try to make friends, but my NPCs are all lying on the floor... how do I have friends? I don't kill them, I arrest them, then I release them, they fall hard to the ground.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes