Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Theres a guide on steam that explains a lot of things, from what I read when it comes to NPCs, if theres bad relations between NPCs they can kill each other to death and also attack you, if 2 people like the same person they will fight each other and lower morality in the base, best to be careful with managing npc relations, solution the guide offer was to seperate them in their range
HOw can i possibly makes their relationship to each other be better? I don't want them killing each other

concietedleech07

Mar 16, 2018
True, I might've misread what he initially said as well. I think he's still in the starting camp
I'm gathering the materials to make an other base elsewhere but if its not going to help with raid difficulty I'll put the materials to defending the starting area and just use the red flags as a way to move around the island faster

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
HOw can i possibly makes their relationship to each other be better? I don't want them killing each other
I have only gone to around level 25 before restarting my save for some reasons, I mostly focused on adventure and barely my base because the resources I gotten from afk was pretty bad. I believe you just have to separate them by making sure their range of movement don't collide with each other but someone more knowledgeable might know better than me

Reactions: flannan

concietedleech07

Mar 16, 2018
Level 30 raids? Did you build and statues/dolls? Because it says right in their description - "Raises raid level by X". And the effect from several of the statues stacks.
I haven't used those yet, first time I noticed was higher level was just after I beat the spider and it like level 20 raid, then about an hour later it was when I was on the island on the bottom right it popped up as level 30 but that one went after me not the village
edit: maybe its just bc of the area I was in, not linked to actual quest progress

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
Can requrited npc died? I once see one of them laying on the ground with zero hp because of raid, but then he's just get up and heals himself

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
hm ok, so I don't really understand the point of the game, you get stranded and you find someone else on the beach and you can switch between characters and what do you have to do? Explore the island, what? No real introduction to the game, how to do it or instructions, I walk around for a long time collecting stones and wood and can't do anything with it, or there is no hentai content so far either
Dude, the game is only in v0.0.3, give the creator some time to cook before you go Gordan Ramsay on his degenerate ass LMAO.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saburo. M

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Oh you can get Reika's alt sex scene when having sex with her while on a bed in a Native hut. Screenshot (8).png d

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I haven't used those yet, first time I noticed was higher level was just after I beat the spider and it like level 20 raid, then about an hour later it was when I was on the island on the bottom right it popped up as level 30 but that one went after me not the village
edit: maybe its just bc of the area I was in, not linked to actual quest progress
It does actually seem to be tied to your location. Lol.
I also got a lvl 20 raid once, while spelunking in an iron mine far from my base. And it was going after me, not one of my villagers.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
It does actually seem to be tied to your location. Lol.
I also got a lvl 20 raid once, while spelunking in an iron mine far from my base. And it was going after me, not one of my villagers.
I got a level 40 one while in the mushroom swamp.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes