Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
thy for the report! can you please tell me how that happend? after some time?
I figured it out. It gets stuck until I talk to the trader and the screen stops for a second when the craft menu opens then close, that when the cheat works again.

I don't know how to upload videos here, but I recorded that and put in Gdrive:

Reactions: esreverreverse69
Jun 12, 2021
I figured it out. It gets stuck until I talk to the trader and the screen stops for a second when the craft menu opens then close, that when the cheat works again.

I don't know how to upload videos here, but I recorded that and put in Gdrive:

The UI just doesnt update, thats why i wrote "move stuff" like items from your hotbar, i will properly find a way to update it all the time tho its not an error :) ^^
Please tell me tho if you find smth that is weird or doesnt work or smth :D
also great Reproduction of the issue, thy for that! <3

Reactions: Arabi1

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Sorry if it's already been asked before, but is it possible to spawn items with the dev commands ? I checked the item list and tried to use the numbers with something like /item number, but doesn't seem to work.
it's /get not /item

Oh you can get Reika's alt sex scene when having sex with her while on a bed in a Native hut.
some npc's have two sex scenes, one is in bed/high quality bed and other is for ground/leaf bed.

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
The UI just doesnt update, thats why i wrote "move stuff" like items from your hotbar, i will properly find a way to update it all the time tho its not an error :) ^^
Please tell me tho if you find smth that is weird or doesnt work or smth :D
also great Reproduction of the issue, thy for that! <3
Then I should work more to fix my illiteracy, thanks for the response and the mod you are a king (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: esreverreverse69

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
I discovered that if you actually go out of your way to level both Protagonist then they both can raise your skill points which I wish I knew this a long time ago... Actually I have no clue how skill points gain work. It seems like its random?

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

mrprincecocksan

Oct 27, 2021
Hey, can i do something about unrequited love that happen between my female natives? Even some of Them start to attack their love interest....

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
The natives that the male mc brings back wont get up, even after being max favored. As soon as i put them down, they go into the downed state. Is this intended?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Have problem they keep fighting? Just order them (Hand icon when check their statues) to never love. I have 2 guy were use for breeding and one dude always trouble to get along with anyone while other dude can get along with anyone but if u dont wanna headache with this then just employ humaniod monster to work for u instead. They dont hungry and dont stop at night and not get target by raiders. Look like new hotfix said about fix Man pregnancy then i suppose u should be easier to preg girl now. Currently i busy and answer through phone right now so do not know if thay hotfix do anything

Last edited:

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
cant seem to get anyone pregnant, 40 tries and no dice

friend has the steam version and he can get some pregnant, neither of us have seen anything regarding a pregnancy bar however

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes