kenshimain

Aug 29, 2022
I try to make friends, but my NPCs are all lying on the floor... how do I have friends? I don't kill them, I arrest them, then I release them, they fall hard to the ground.
to recruit the natives, bonk them with clubs (make their white hp bar go to 0), carry them and put them in a wooden cage with some food, then wait until they reach 100 admiration, then take them out of the cage and right click them in your inventory.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmm didnt know u can sex with Raika??? The tan girl. I suppose i must choose the wrong answer for them first to break up? Well time for start over i suppose

Last edited:

Tashigii

May 30, 2024
Quick question for ya? Been running around for awhile and I just can't seem to befriend any of the natives... I know you have to knock them out then put them in a cage and feed them (put food in there inventory? I think) then just wait?? for one do you have to give them all of there favorite food or can it just be one item? Grilled meat 7 for example do i need only 1 or do i need all 7? been looking around and couldn't find anything related to how its done just 'Feed them and wait' any idea on how long it takes and all? would be grateful thanks :)

kenshimain

Aug 29, 2022
Quick question for ya? Been running around for awhile and I just can't seem to befriend any of the natives... I know you have to knock them out then put them in a cage and feed them (put food in there inventory? I think) then just wait?? for one do you have to give them all of there favorite food or can it just be one item? Grilled meat 7 for example do i need only 1 or do i need all 7? been looking around and couldn't find anything related to how its done just 'Feed them and wait' any idea on how long it takes and all? would be grateful thanks :)
food placed in the inventory slot inside the cage and it can take a couple days, and the number 7 is the amount of +rep you get with them every time they eat the food up to 100 , then u can take them out

Reactions: flannan

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There's two slots in the cage. The native goes into one, and the food goes into another. 25 berries is more than enough to tame basic natives.
When it says MAX on their slot in the cage, put them in your inventory and right click on them. Voila.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Can natives swim? Since my base is on the beach, should I build a wall on the shore? Or can I have a "dock" of sorts?

Tashigii

May 30, 2024
food placed in the inventory slot inside the cage and it can take a couple days, and the number 7 is the amount of +rep you get with them every time they eat the food up to 100 , then u can take them out
Thanks alot for the reply :) I had the impression that It was in the Natives inventory not the cage inventory makes more since now that I think about it :/ Thanks

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I try to make friends, but my NPCs are all lying on the floor... how do I have friends? I don't kill them, I arrest them, then I release them, they fall hard to the ground.
After you make them faint, carry them to your inventory, then put them in a cage with food, their affinity will increase and when that becomes "max" carry them and right click them in your inventory and now they are your friends. To make them love you, dance in front of them by the Q key.

You can speed the process by the commands " /petmax " and " /inclove "

are we got the newest version (0.0.3) yet ?
Not yet. If someone has that version and care to share a link, then op will update the thread immediately.

Reactions: flannan and Doce26

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
With how fast this thread is moving moving I'm pretty sure someone has asked these already and I just missed them.
1 Is there a point to the stone pools? I made small one and threw some fish in it but other than them visually being there I'm not seeing any results.
2 how do I acquire the knife? There's a good chance I just missed the recipe in my inventory but I'd like to make sure I just haven't progressed that far and am not being blind.
3 Is there any benefit to setting up a base on the 2 outlying islands, like less or weaker raids? I currently have to hide all my villagers each night or when I walk away from the camp bc I'm getting level 30 raids with the male mc at level 14 and fem mc at level 8. More than half the time the raids happen at the starting camp when I'm not around to help and I've not seen any real progression in any of the villagers levels to give them a fighting chance even with iron gear
u can put fishes in stone pools, or the flower lantern craft from plant workbench, nothing speical, just decoration

knife:
1717040327570.png
the third one was answered by others

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
So, it's impossible to make female character pregnant?
I impregnate them all the time even without the pregnancy drink. You just didn't try enough.

Someone in the thread says the ratio is 10% but with pregnancy potion it will be guaranteed.

Also you can use /preg and /allpreg .

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can requrited npc died? I once see one of them laying on the ground with zero hp because of raid, but then he's just get up and heals himself
no, if they got killed, they will just get up by 1 hp (only npcs in ur friend list), no need herb for reviving

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes