MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
dont think u can share ur steam game and it will become crack one champ. I dont know if they have tie steamID to this one

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm looking for creating my breeding program, can male MC laid with female MC (Yona)?, what should I be aware of to avoid NTR? I'm thinking of creating "The Messiah", if I can't, then I guess the MC will do it.
No Man and Yona can’t has sex with each other currently. If you don’t recruit male natives then most NTR won’t happen. The only main one is Reika’s quest line, you need to interrupt her and Keigo both times and not let Takumi rape her.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
all I wanted now is NPC pathfinding fix they keep getting stuck on everything
building issue.

I has the steam version, bought it so I could get the updates faster (and support the game) but sadly at work…
1717084403466.png
i own it too because i tested the demo, including the 3D model prototype but i don't know what files to pass around for thread update, lol.
i do recommend buying the game though, emade+ makes some really good stuff.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
image above me does not load for me sry i dont know what it is

hehehhe I would build housing area and farming area close to each other etc. instead of have thing that u can stuck on everywhere like use gamer brain power for real

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
image above me does not load for me sry i dont know what it is

hehehhe I would build housing area and farming area close to each other etc. instead of have thing that u can stuck on everywhere like use gamer brain power for real
It’s Shino.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oh, then make a steak for her. game didnt give a very clear hint until I have to look it up. I been wondering there gotto be a way to feed her or something too

Zeroja

Nov 4, 2017
How can I reach this place? I can't find any way to get there. I found a cave that goes exactly under this area, but there is no exit that takes me there.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
anyone know whre save file at? they probably make it like other Unity game but I dont know what it would be....Oh f.. nvm I update the game through download here and my saved are wipe. WELP guess they save locally with where game at

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes