MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
it probably error in translate. I notice herb will heal u and food poison I sus is that it kill ur health or maybe they plan to make u vomit? who knows

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I wasn't criticizing, that mod worked for 0.2 and 0.3 i was just saying its now outdated since it doesnt work anymore.
It does work on available here version.
If someone would zip and upload fresh build to e.g. pixeldrain (it doesn't even require an acc there), then the modder could work on it.

• Love
Reactions: esreverreverse69
Jun 12, 2021
does you mod still works on the latest update 0.3 cause theres a downside on playing a save without your mod after using yours some interactions are not appearing like eat on the food storage drink on the wall and after making alot of stuff i encounter some issue about loading a save without ur mod on it. all the building npc doesnt render anymore
updated it to 0.3 ^^
this shouldn't be happening because of the mod, i didn't touch or did anything with those kind of functions.
The save stuff and other issue you wrote are issues that i encounter if i have an older version of the game with new mod installed.
So please use the mod with the correct version for it

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I’m happy we are getting bug fixes so quickly but I would like to see some content updates soon too.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes