aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
the mod is for 0.2
Also please read Troubleshooting and or the "IMPORTANT" section i wrote
does you mod still works on the latest update 0.3 cause theres a downside on playing a save without your mod after using yours some interactions are not appearing like eat on the food storage drink on the wall and after making alot of stuff i encounter some issue about loading a save without ur mod on it. all the building npc doesnt render anymore

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
ah...i see wut it is...
u see ur wing workbench's slots have gold ingots, feathers and wools?
placing that thing beside it means its an extension of the workbench slots,
u can't craft items that made from stones since u don have stone putting inside the wood workbench first right? now try to put stones inside cloud storage, but not inside wood workbench...u can craft items made from stones now
Honestly I'm kinda confused as to why the developer set up some of the item storage stuff the way they did. Like I've never built that wing storage thing so I don't know how that one works so I'm not really talking about that in particular, but in a more general sense why is it that something cloth storage will tie itself to a workbench but chests don't? Like yeah the cloth storage can't hold as many items as a chest and they're bigger so maybe it's a balance thing, but you can put other storage items like chests under them and it's not like you'd need that many of them that it'd be an issue in the first place so I don't really get it.

Reactions: flannan
Jun 12, 2021
does you mod still works on the latest update 0.3 cause theres a downside on playing a save without your mod after using yours some interactions are not appearing like eat on the food storage drink on the wall and after making alot of stuff i encounter some issue about loading a save without ur mod on it. all the building npc doesnt render anymore
Oh thy for letting me know, didnt saw the the update! im on it now

Gropy

Apr 3, 2018
I'm sorry, am I allowed to express my opinion? This is probably the most horrible game Ive seen here so far (and on steam)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes