Slan666

Mar 19, 2022
quick question, i have all the collection, but i can't find how to build the cyborg manufacturer. Did i need to take it from the lab ?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
quick question, i have all the collection, but i can't find how to build the cyborg manufacturer. Did i need to take it from the lab ?
You need Cassie, she is the one who crafts it, you put the materials in her inventory and she will give you the option to build it in her "craft" option.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
ah...i see wut it is...
u see ur wing workbench's slots have gold ingots, feathers and wools?
placing that thing beside it means its an extension of the workbench slots,
u can't craft items that made from stones since u don have stone putting inside the wood workbench first right? now try to put stones inside cloud storage, but not inside wood workbench...u can craft items made from stones now
Nice, that's convenient, thanks for that.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
no? they just walk into sea like amphibian, u can just make their territory and combat area smaller to prevent them moving into the sea
No, not my friendly npcs. The enemy raiders and patrols, can they just waltz into my base from under the sea?

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
no i mean u can, someone answered it after me
Thanks a ton for answering, was gonna delete the post because of someone replying, this game is just too active which is good but hard to keep up with the conversation after you go to sleep and wake up

Jun 12, 2021
I think this might be outdated with the new update. Everthing works but you cant place the items or save anymore lol. rolled back to restoring original dll and saves work again.
which version of the game do you have? It is for the the version of this thread.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes