flannan

Dec 15, 2022
what do i do with the mermaid? the guide say she will be eaten by shark soon but bringing her to my base doesn't help much because she can't get into land in the first place, i heard that reqruited npc can't died normally but how do i reqruit her?
Have you tried putting her in a stone pool?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight, fun fact but no pic
using small body to make cyborg will get some height buff for some reason...(but not taller than normal adult)

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
I added dlc and put renamed file into save folder but I'm still missing uhh... small women, do I need start new game or something?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I added dlc and put renamed file into save folder but I'm still missing uhh... small women, do I need start new game or something?
No, they are just rare near the starting location, it seems.
So far, I only found one - in a large village to the north-east of the starting location, where river meets a mountain range.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
where did u put the dlc, oh if u are just like flannan said. Go North, the north i mean is where the native boss is but upper from his village, they can be found usually at North

Theunknow

Jul 13, 2018
rly, after i keep answering everyone's questions but still some asking for walk-through even though i made a guide?
Really? my bad bro i kinda lazy reading all the commends thats my bad but can you tell me how to progress the story or anything in the first time you into the game?

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
where did u put the dlc, oh if u are just like flannan said. Go North, the north i mean is where the native boss is but upper from his village, they can be found usually at North
Nevermind I had dlc in right place but in folder xD It works now

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes