lcbdd

Apr 29, 2018
I need some help. I have android head type C (the one with laser eyes) but can't use it to create android, head type A and B is fine but not C.

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
what do i do with the mermaid? the guide say she will be eaten by shark soon but bringing her to my base doesn't help much because she can't get into land in the first place, i heard that reqruited npc can't died normally but how do i reqruit her?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
what do i do with the mermaid? the guide say she will be eaten by shark soon but bringing her to my base doesn't help much because she can't get into land in the first place, i heard that reqruited npc can't died normally but how do i reqruit her?
If you give her a small exp fruit she can make a water block. You can “use” it to make it wider and place her territory in it then use the friend list to call her to it.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I need some help. I have android head type C (the one with laser eyes) but can't use it to create android, head type A and B is fine but not C.
wut? did u put it in the right place? the slot will go blue if you put them in right place, and press connect

lcbdd

Apr 29, 2018
wut? did u put it in the right place? the slot will go blue if you put them in right place, and press connect
type A and B head is blue, but when i place type C head in the head slot it turn to red. lol. I use the steam version on steam.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes