John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Really? my bad bro i kinda lazy reading all the commends thats my bad but can you tell me how to progress the story or anything in the first time you into the game?
whole thing concentrated in my guide man, just press the link in my signature and read the notes

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
Thy Supreme_Evil <3

Mad Island [v2024-05-25]

- **Key B:** Opens UI with all the Commands(80) and Togglables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Checkout: Etar and his awesome Dev Commands Summary thy!

**Togglable:** (in UI at the left side of the screen)
- Free Crafting
- Infinite Carry Count (no debuffs and travel limitations)

**Passive:**
-
Max Stack increased to 9999
- Drops always generate the highest possible stack drop chance or sometimes higher. (use with Harvesting skill)
- Harvesting skill: instead of x1.5 its now x100 then x200, x300
- NPC drops are +100 to +500 more drops

IMPORTANT: Checked thoroughly and coudn't recreate a bricked save file, I stemple it as save.. so long its used on the right version of the game.
EA Build 2024.5.25 V0.0.2 Assembly-CSharp_v4_9.rar
Latest Update at 2024.05.30
Installation:
First Create a Backup of the dll, if smth does break..
Mad Island_Data → Managed → Override the dll.
I think this might be outdated with the new update. Everthing works but you cant place the items or save anymore lol. rolled back to restoring original dll and saves work again.

Last edited:

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019

■ Bug fixes
・Fixed a bug that prevented saves from loading properly if the body of an NPC who died after a failed rescue was in the player's possession.
・Fixed a bug that caused the body of an NPC who died after a failed rescue to disappear after being placed in a chest or other inventory.
・Fixed a bug that localized the name of unique characters when they join a group.
・Fixed a bug that the skin color of a young man was applied to a female NPC in a young man's sex scene.
・Fixed a bug that caused equipment to be duplicated when interacting with a neutral NPC, such as a trader, and removing the equipment after the interaction was over.
・Fixed a bug in which the display of NPCs with you remained off when you entered the Giant's event with Yona.
・Fixed a bug that Takumi's H history in Takumi's event was not reflected to Takumi when he became a friend.
・Fixed a bug that NPCs that use warp, such as ghosts, do not die immediately when their life is reduced to 0 during warp.
・Fixed a bug that NPCs in chests were dropped as item bags when dropped.
・Fixed a bug in the behavior of the display and non-display of the fence of the milking machine.
・Fixed a bug that the display of the stomach remains on the milking machine.
・Fixed a bug that the demolition status of the underground woman and Mummy did not load properly.
・Cooking: Fixed the wrong appearance of fried egg and omelette when they are placed.
・Fixed a bug that the "Ruck" would slide away when vacuuming on a slope.
・Fixed one of the missing reward items in the ruins.
・Fixed a problem with the NPCs in the wooden toilet.

■Adjustments
・Adjusted the conditions under which the young man and other NPCs h
・Changed the animation of NPCs in the wooden toilet to be the same as that of chairs.
・The current progress status of the event to give food to Takumi is now displayed.
・Adjusted so that hit judgments are not performed on characters with “Survival” combat type.
・Adjusted the crafting window to refresh when a collection is acquired.

Builds of past versions are also available.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
What does this storage do? It said place on top of workbench to see the content, but it didn't show anything.
1717066383431.png

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
what is this surgery thing on the status tab?
1717066344455.png
this thing, like changing color of ur skin, types of nose, eyes, ear, breasts enlargement or make it small by using this table, if u change it once, then it will be recorded as 1. Unique Npcs are unable to change anything usually, like Sally

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
So, the native that I "tamed" and commanded her to do the farming is not doing anything. I put harvest box near the stone planter and a well all almost close to each other and also gave the woman the seeds but she's not doing anything. What am I doing wrong here?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
What does this storage do? It said place on top of workbench to see the content, but it didn't show anything.
View attachment 3685615
ah...i see wut it is...
u see ur wing workbench's slots have gold ingots, feathers and wools?
placing that thing beside it means its an extension of the workbench slots,
u can't craft items that made from stones since u don have stone putting inside the wood workbench first right? now try to put stones inside cloud storage, but not inside wood workbench...u can craft items made from stones now

Reactions: Jame8513
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes