Ivanz_

Mar 3, 2019
wut? u mean fairy from little life? i mentioned it on my guide but i am Not Sure if she still appears without dlc
About the fnicker you talking about. The thing is its from the same beach, but the location is different. I found it from the same beach but way up north from your location guide.

Reactions: Bonsai465

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What does this storage do? It said place on top of workbench to see the content, but it didn't show anything.
View attachment 3685615
It provides its content to every workbench in range. Thus, you might be able to use its contents from the iron workbench and that stump workbench too. See that blue line? it shows that the workbench is connected to storage.
You would not be able to actually see the contents from the workbench, but it would change which crafts have enough materials.
Useful when a single ingredient is needed for many kinds of craft. also when a workbench's internal storage is insufficient.

So, the native that I "tamed" and commanded her to do the farming is not doing anything. I put harvest box near the stone planter and a well all almost close to each other and also gave the woman the seeds but she's not doing anything. What am I doing wrong here?
First, make sure something is already planted inside the box. Tame humans will harvest and replant.
They aren't very productive, so don't give them too many fields.
I don't think they need seeds in their inventory.

Second, make sure they have food and water available. They can work without a home, but will stop without water.
A rainwater collector is good enough.

Third, make sure all of the above are inside her "territory" blue circle.

How do you enter the Spider boss cave ?
Just walk into it?

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
It provides its content to every workbench in range. Thus, you might be able to use its contents from the iron workbench and that stump workbench too. See that blue line? it shows that the workbench is connected to storage.
You would not be able to actually see the contents from the workbench, but it would change which crafts have enough materials.
Useful when a single ingredient is needed for many kinds of craft. also when a workbench's internal storage is insufficient.

First, make sure something is already planted inside the box. Tame humans will harvest and replant.
They aren't very productive, so don't give them too many fields.
I don't think they need seeds in their inventory.

Second, make sure they have food and water available. They can work without a home, but will stop without water.
A rainwater collector is good enough.

Third, make sure all of the above are inside her "territory" blue circle.

Just walk into it?

Got her to work, thanks a lot.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so how can i make moral constently incrise not decrise without feeding carrots..if there is other ways
Make a comfortable village.
Food and water.
Houses with beds for everyone (a native house with leaf beds is fine too).
Make sure everybody in a group has compatible personalities.
One man per group of women (or they'll get competitive).
Toilets for men without a harem. (they aren't really toilets).

How to capture NPC and what are the keys !!! HELP
Hit them with weapons with "faint" property. If you're controlling the male MC and NPC is female, raping them with R button and a lot of clicking also works.
The game uses WASD (movement), Q (for dancing), E (context-sensitive), F (heavy attack), R (wrestling), left and right mouse buttons.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes