MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I dont have my save anymore soo start over. Time to recruit only super top tier native but the grind gonna be annoying so I suppose I will just use low level for labours til can cap humanoid mob

well game got no music soo i listen to whatever i like while playin

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How can I reach this place? I can't find any way to get there. I found a cave that goes exactly under this area, but there is no exit that takes me there.
check my guide and hold ctrl and press f to search "How to get to 6?"
u reach 7 first tho

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
How can I reach this place? I can't find any way to get there. I found a cave that goes exactly under this area, but there is no exit that takes me there.
If I remember correctly, you have to run into the wall at a certain point in hell.
$%$%$%$%$%.png 546564654645.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeroja

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I dont have my save anymore soo start over. Time to recruit only super top tier native but the grind gonna be annoying so I suppose I will just use low level for labours til can cap humanoid mob

wut
C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Emade Plus

\rpg game 2\Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML

these two i guess

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021

saves getting nuked is a v0.0.4 error but it should be on MadIsland\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML\ or survival game project folder.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Btw if anyone want to bow only. ur strenght also buff damage too soo if u dont wanna hugging mob to fight them this also work too and speed also make u aim faster if want to become genghis khan son favourite run and shoot

and i think i saw some dont understand how skill point are earn. they are gobal share both of ur characters. There xp value is hidden soo u dont know how much u have to lv up but if u main one charcter then it basically the same with ur character xp but it hidden and i sus it might scale up too as u lv more but i not sure cuz i not counting how i playing

Last edited:

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Hopefully john can answer this one where can I get clay? want to build bizarre cuisine workbench and I have no clue where to obtain clay with my shovel

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry if it's already been asked before, but is it possible to spawn items with the dev commands ? I checked the item list and tried to use the numbers with something like /item number, but doesn't seem to work.
/get [the item id]

If you want more than one
/get [the item id] 20

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hopefully john can answer this one where can I get clay? want to build bizarre cuisine workbench and I have no clue where to obtain clay with my shovel
Try the swamp or brownish areas. The texture of the ground does impact what you dig up.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and damn, do i rly need to make another note about spawning with items id? i think i am seeing a lot people saying can't spawning npc or items these days

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Do tools not break in NPC hands? Like, if I give my villager a sword, it will never break, right?
Correct, if you give an NPC a weapon such as the guardian sword that only has 20 uses, the NPC will not waste its uses and will take advantage of its full potential.

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
It's a shame that the game is "castrated" and lacks content due to nonsensical policies that should only be applied to real people within the real world and not to fictional characters within a fictional world. Human logic really is stupid when we apply coming-of-age laws to imaginary characters. There is nothing more illogical than humans in this world...

Apparently, there is a DLC for this game that adds the content that has been "castrated"; However, due to the policies of this forum, no link can be placed to download it.

For those people who want to find out how to obtain the "castrated" content that the game is missing, I will tell them to Google the official site of the game.

Write the following in the Google search engine without the quotes, "emade plus official website" will probably appear as the first result in the search. The website is in Japanese, there you can find the "castrated" part that is missing from the game.

Since I haven't posted any link to download anything, this post doesn't break the rules of this forum, so there shouldn't be any problem... I guess.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
It would be so cool if they allowed you to build floating platform on water but Im not sure if they would ever do this. Would probably be too op, because natives would be unable to spawn and even if it had to be connected to the island you can easily make a death trap for them

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes