b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Whats with all the fishing guys? There's literally a slope you can walk up and stand on the left side of the rock pool to fish the bra from...

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There recipe for some honey potion thing in campfire for Man but if u left natives in ur camp and allow them to love they will make some love on their own or maybe playing as Man and drink those potion and knock female natives urself

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How to increase a woman's chance of getting pregnant?

View attachment 3689021
Additional Memo 18

"Signs" of Pregnancy

View attachment 3689036
craft this from campfire if you want, it will be an equipment, no durability when used
View attachment 3689037
and theres condoms as equipment too
View attachment 3689040

View attachment 3673584
baby face = pregnant
View attachment 3673590
middle pink increase pregnant rate if i am correct, so ejaculate when the bar reaches it (not every bed will have this situation
View attachment 3673605
when the baby face down there becomes bright like the top one, she can give birth (her belly will also get bigger of course)

• Red Heart
Reactions: herarak457

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How to make the native work? I tried to make them farming but they aren't
they will work soon, just wait if u already select wut job they need to do on their status, there will be an icon on top of them and they will start working, remember their territory (blue circle of line) must include the facility (like harvest factory) that their job requires

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I just reailze I already apply uncen but look like it didnt work or maybe not work on certain compaions? the none.bat is in place already

get spot by random natives wondering into ur view and game will say they spot u. soon the raid will come

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Can anybody help me step by step to make A humanoid?
do the lab quest mentioned in my guide, rescue the green hair woman cassie, build an android manufacturing capsule (requires 20 titanium [drop by killing the androids wandering in lab], 10 purple ore (drop from the pink shining monster in cave), explosive bag (from swamp, the yellow rock thingy around), mysterious liquid (from the big worm in the desert) from her, collect body parts from natives, their body, head, breasts, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg and penis (optional), press connect

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I just reailze I already apply uncen but look like it didnt work or maybe not work on certain compaions? the none.bat is in place already

get spot by random natives wondering into ur view and game will say they spot u. soon the raid will come
yea, like shino, i did none.bat but still censored when sex

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
As an aside, what does the uncensoir actually do? Is it for the rapey stuff or what? I tried it but I don't know if it's actually working. Any way to check out?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Alright, in this new save I check fatso and give him berry only and seem that enough. you dont have to give fatso like 10 meat and waters just fill him with berries will do and wait about day. Without prograssing fatso story u cant prograss repair bridge in hallow biome to unlock one last prison cave

just not censore dick like many others games i suppose. i feel it little immersion breaking and annoying with censored

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Alright, in this new save I check fatso and give him berry only and seem that enough. you dont have to give fatso like 10 meat and waters just fill him with berries will do and wait about day

just not censore dick like many others games i suppose. i feel it little immersion breaking and annoying with censored
how many did u give him then

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes