John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
How does one place items in this game? is there like a list of controls or something
idk but I found these:

W/A/S/D  Move
Shift + Move Run
Space Attack on the spot (target or mouse cursor direction)
E Target nearby objects
F Heavy Attack (Available only when equipped with a weapon, aims in the direction of the target or in the direction of the mouse cursor if no target is targeted)
R Grapple (male character only) After grappling, click left or right to reduce the stun bar, then R again to cancel.
X toggle run
Q Gesture
T If the slot with the mouse cursor is an animal item, dismantle it
H Drops the item in the slot with the mouse cursor on the ground

Ctrl + click If your property (building or NPC) is within the buildable area, you can interact with it even if you are far away

Number keys  Use inventory item (left-most slot is 1)

M  Map
ESC  Pause
TAB  Show/hide menu
and to speed up the time of the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13867336

PadoruPadoru@1

Jul 24, 2023
is there a way to control the ammount of raiders? there are like 150 raiders its hard to keep the npcs i want alive cuz they get caught in the cross fire

sakari53

May 28, 2024
i dont want any big (spoilers) but are the big ladys at the end of the game ? because i have been throw the whole map and i havent seen them

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I got it now. You must have " rainbow shell bikini " in your inventory to fish in that spot. Just use this command:

/get cloth_20
It's also easy to craft rainbow shell bikini. Find shells on the shore, tie them with rope to get ordinary shell bikini. Find rainbow coral underwater (you need a raft anyway to go chasing the mermaid), and upgrade shell bikini to rainbow shell bikini.

And here I am, already level up Man to much higher level... Does Moral matter? I want to go full on Machiavelli, but I don't know if doing immoral thing, would it matter?
As Machiavelli has said, it doesn't matter if you are loved or feared. But you must avoid getting hated.
In this case, you must avoid getting their moral deep into negatives, or they will rebel, and start raping and murdering.
High moral doesn't seem to improve their work performance.

Is there a way to bring him back or something? Because it's a big oof moment if the thread of fate is severed and you can lose hours of progress because you forgot to regularly feed the ugly bastard off on the edge of the map far away from your base because you were getting notices about unrequited love between natives and not that the bastard needs feeding again.
Your save file is human-readable. So you can just edit the state of his quest to its initial state. At least, that seems to be the advice given in this thread before.

Reactions: Arabi1

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
คุณมีเพศสัมพันธ์กับมนุษย์เทียมได้อย่างไร?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i dont want any big (spoilers) but are the big ladys at the end of the game ? because i have been throw the whole map and i havent seen them
Apparently, there is more than one kind of big lady. One (with elf ears) is a recruitable boss, while others will come attacking if you do some magic that attracts women, and require high-level raids.

sakari53

May 28, 2024
so is this recruitable boss at the end of the game..idk rlly if its the end but im gonna have 3 stones soon to open the door

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Are we sure this is the latest patch because my villagers literally fuck from sun up to sun down and even with the pregnancy boosting items no other males but me are able to get anyone pregnant

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
where to find onions?
That has some of extreme fetishes. But curiously enough, it does not seem to force to eat tits instead of berries or rail a legless hanger instead of a follower. So it is possible to play as a nice guy I guess.

potato, carrot, corn - natives
onion - small native (fire-throwing)
garlic - big natives
wheat - chicken
cabbage - sheep
tomato, soy - bird
green pepper - mushroom plants
plant them (seeds) on planter to get one

Reactions: flannan

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Sad i didnt bring any club at that time. Well back to the game today as well. I gonna rush hallow biome for those hardwood i need to prograss and seduce giantess

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes