Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
In the end, what is the correct method to remove censorship? They put 2 methods here, I tested both but the truth is that I don't even know what is censored exactly.....the first method says to create the empty "none.bat" file.....the second method says to copy paste the file "UnityPlayer.dll" into the XML folder and rename it to "none.bat"....does anyone know which one is correct and which censorship this removes??
Thanks.
They both do the same thing doesn't matter what you chose. "Mosaics" censorship you can check it from the thumbnail pics:

smpl24.jpg

How do I store items,
craft chests and put the items in it.

and how do I give items?
hover at the woman and right click the item in your inventory to give her.

Reactions: FelipeHHH
Dec 15, 2022
How so? Can you explain more or give me a pic if there is a text error.

I will record a video of how to store items in chests while you are at it.
Whenever I go near a chest it auto drops the items without storing (dropping the item where the player position was), as well stopping all movement for 5-30 seconds. This happens when I also try to give an NPC an item they can use (although the movement doesn't stop).

HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
wondering how this game get to steam
prolly because they allows hentai games now lmao, and market wise, steam is a good platform to reach a wider audience imo (i found this game from my discovery queue kekw)

gameplay wise, it's kinda solid enough for the basics (though janky on the task assignment imo), and i hope devs added a journal as some kind of tutorial in the future, kinda like the forest to fit the vibe ig

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
May 5, 2019
No, Man and Yona can't have sex together. Honestly Yona feels more like the protag and I feel her event are the more story based ones.
And here I am, already level up Man to much higher level... Does Moral matter? I want to go full on Machiavelli, but I don't know if doing immoral thing, would it matter?

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
The "middle pink bar" is a myth. It's just a graphic glitch where transparencies are overlapping. It's just where the 'floor' of the room ends, or another bed overlaps the bar in the background.
I got it by using a Thatch Hut and a Leaf Bed.
tbh it's not necessary since you can just repeat "bust a nut" until you hear a baby noise signifying she got pregnant.

HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
btw is there a way to get rid of corpse aside from putting them in storages? and how long does npc pregnancy signs shows up usually? kinda curious if the thing even works in the first place lmao

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
any way to make mc's dick larger?
No, only androids.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13878485

btw is there a way to get rid of corpse aside from putting them in storages?
Just drop them on the ground and reload the game.

and how long does npc pregnancy signs shows up usually? kinda curious if the thing even works in the first place lmao
idk I didn't count that, you can check the friend list and watch the baby face to see the pregnancy stages.

1716745295726.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13838042

Is there a dlc?? i saw a dlc folder while looking arround the files and found a dlc folder now i'm curious
The DLC adds nothing but loli content, and that is banned here, that's why they only use the steam version which doesn't include that.

Reactions: flannan

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
i guess not, and i guess sally also won't be able to recruit because of requirement of him to get captured
Is there a way to bring him back or something? Because it's a big oof moment if the thread of fate is severed and you can lose hours of progress because you forgot to regularly feed the ugly bastard off on the edge of the map far away from your base because you were getting notices about unrequited love between natives and not that the bastard needs feeding again.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes