Geese

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to bring him back or something? Because it's a big oof moment if the thread of fate is severed and you can lose hours of progress because you forgot to regularly feed the ugly bastard off on the edge of the map far away from your base because you were getting notices about unrequited love between natives and not that the bastard needs feeding again.
You can still recruit Sally without the fatass, you need to reject having sex with her after beating her ass.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Abandon the animal or whatever the red button says. After that its ready for some slaughter
fun fact, u can drop it down with right click and banish it, now u can kill it by urself, same as ur npc in base, just banish them and kill them

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Not sure, try it and find out. They just stop working when water reaches 0.
1717134479361.png
when u r trying to place the well, theres blue line around, it means all npc can be feed with water if their territory is inside the blue line

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Also, is "Food" job worth it at all? It seems like NPCs add a single point of food to the food box once in a while, while doing this job.
Whouldn't it be more profitable to put them to "Farming" job?
eh well, u still have to put seeds in it. they won't do it by themselves

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I need a pumpkin any ideas where I can get one?
halloween raid, read the halloween workbench and jack o'lantern note
additional memo 5

View attachment 3676986

what nanachi sells:

christmas workbench (1 berry to trade)
summer workbench (find a shell somewhere on the beach)
halloween workbench (1 small candy, 1 green blood and 1 pumpkin) get the jack o'lantern to summon assault and beat up raiders first, so u can get these to trade it
pocket (need the kangaroo u knockout from the purple area), can only be used to increase npc's inventory slot with empty space behind the square of inventory slot
jack o'lantern (1 dead orb) drop from the ghost/dark cloud enemy in dungeon
repair kit (1 fighter orb) drop from elite enemies from higher lvl assault 50+, the use of it is repair all items in ur inventory, including the one u r equipping
diamond (2 fighter orb)
rejuvenate secret potion (1 rejuvenate potion and 1 life orb) craft potion from old man, and life orb requires the abortion of baby to get one
giant hand (1 giant orb) can only be gotten from killing the female giant at the north
miko costume (2 fighter orb)
miko costume lower (1 fighter orb)
collar with bell (1 fighter orb)
white tabi socks (1 fighter orb)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
as I said it doesn't work-_-
additional memo 7
View attachment 3679098
fishing
get ur fishing rod ready and grab a few worms from bushes
right click once to set up, then hold left click to throw it
press right click to cancel
when it got dragged, keep pressing left-click to keep the red dot inside the light green bar on the middle of blue bar until the blue bar on the right side reaches to the highest

u can get some strange fish sometimes, like buttfish(?), fish with human boobs.....:WaitWhat:

you can try looking for them with the one below
Cromushe translated from russian to english
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13853986

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
how to enable game over scene for female MC ?, mine when female mc defeated, it ask to respawn right away.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
btw is there a way to get rid of corpse aside from putting them in storages? and how long does npc pregnancy signs shows up usually? kinda curious if the thing even works in the first place lmao
View attachment 3674198
u can let this thing to eat corpse and turn them into flesh
View attachment 3673584
baby face = pregnant
View attachment 3673590
middle pink increase pregnant rate if i am correct, so ejaculate when the bar reaches it (not every bed will have this situation
View attachment 3673605
when the baby face down there becomes bright like the top one, she can give birth

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a way to bring him back or something? Because it's a big oof moment if the thread of fate is severed and you can lose hours of progress because you forgot to regularly feed the ugly bastard off on the edge of the map far away from your base because you were getting notices about unrequited love between natives and not that the bastard needs feeding again.
no, read my guide instead, she can still be recruited after u kill takumi. But u won't get the walkie talkie (unknown purpose for now)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
how to enable game over scene for female MC ?, mine when female mc defeated, it ask to respawn right away.
first, get knocked down
1717136858427.png
1717137052256.png
let enemy get close to you and strangle you to deal white bar (stun bar) damage until ur white bar reaches 0. and u will be raped, then press left click for a few times to watch the scene

Reactions: DrOtherGuy
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes