YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ok, I've been searching for more than an hour now, but no cows in sight. Unless the guide is wrong and they just don't spawn at Lady Village.
No Cows In Sight.png

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
This game is fun. But I find it funny that, for a game with such extreme fetishes, there doesn't seem to be a way for male mc to enjoy a blowjob from female npcs. I'd really love to see him facefucking some hot girls, pity.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Ok, I've been searching for more than an hour now, but no cows in sight. Unless the guide is wrong and they just don't spawn at Lady Village.
View attachment 3688244

I have actually encountered a regular cow a couple of times there, and a rainbow cow once. Maybe go there in day time, and search for it in the direction to the loli village, that is, the opposite direction to women village.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
This game is fun. But I find it funny that, for a game with such extreme fetishes, there doesn't seem to be a way for male mc to enjoy a blowjob from female npcs. I'd really love to see him facefucking some hot girls, pity.
Considering their older games, and looking at this one, Im betting its a matter of time till you can basically fuck anything that breaths. the game is extremly rich in content for an early access I was expecting for way less from past experience with this label on steam.

I would actually be surprised if they didn't allow for more degeneracy and other animations, plus some of this stuff is just hilarious tbh. Im excited to experience more questlines and some more end game content. The dungeon has potential for that.

Reactions: kkk2018
Nov 20, 2023
Q is the newer version uncensored? Or do you need to do the whole juggling of getting an uncensored file into the files?

asking b/c the boss fight scenes when captured the girl is in her underwear (though topless) and don't see any sex scenes it just fades to black screen and you wake up again.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Q is the newer version uncensored? Or do you need to do the whole juggling of getting an uncensored file into the files?

asking b/c the boss fight scenes when captured the girl is in her underwear (though topless) and don't see any sex scenes it just fades to black screen and you wake up again.
create a text file rename it to none.bat and put that in Mad Island\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML.

PS: the .bat is an extension please enable extensions if you haven't already...

Reactions: Jhony234
Nov 20, 2023
Considering their older games, and looking at this one, Im betting its a matter of time till you can basically fuck anything that breaths. the game is extremly rich in content for an early access I was expecting for way less from past experience with this label on steam.

I would actually be surprised if they didn't allow for more degeneracy and other animations, plus some of this stuff is just hilarious tbh. Im excited to experience more questlines and some more end game content. The dungeon has potential for that.
reminds me of another gold rpg game nympho priestess. dudes been working on it for like 10 years+ and i agree for same genre type of games it does have a ton of fetishes.

just got to wait till they update the games with more sex scenes hopefully

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
head to 7 and go to the right side, like where 5 is, theres a wooden bridge connects to 6
Sorry to ask, but how do you get up to 7? The terrain seems pretty impassable and looking through the caves for a way up just took me to an exit that drops you back down again.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Sorry to ask, but how do you get up to 7? The terrain seems pretty impassable and looking through the caves for a way up just took me to an exit that drops you back down again.
There's an illusory wall in the cave. It has no collision so you just have to hug the walls untill you suddenly walk right through one.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
reminds me of another gold rpg game nympho priestess. dudes been working on it for like 10 years+ and i agree for same genre type of games it does have a ton of fetishes.

just got to wait till they update the games with more sex scenes hopefully
nympri is nowhere close to mad island, especially considering technobreak's laziness for patreonmoney, emade+ hasn't gone that dark path and let's not forget XDMW being the fucking goat.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes