f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Spawning all the items work fine I said that. For some reason the new update conflicts with mod since placing items and saving the game are no longer valid.
That's becasuse assembly dll is slightly different in each new version of the game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Also, is "Food" job worth it at all? It seems like NPCs add a single point of food to the food box once in a while, while doing this job.
Whouldn't it be more profitable to put them to "Farming" job?
"Food" job is basically scavenging for food. It is not a particularly good way to obtain food IRL, and the game reflects this.
But the good thing is, it is fully automated.
NPCs aren't going to cook the crops or meat for you, so with all the alternative methods, you'll need to put in some work yourself.
And if you're going to work like that, you might as well put a bunch of chicken coops and traps, and bypass the need for NPCs.

It is also not clear how much crops a single NPC farmer can tend to.

Of course, since you're the only one who eats (everybody else needs food only to recover hitpoints), you can put food production on the backburner, and use NPCs for more important tasks, such as digging for iron.

What stage is the game at? I see it's 0.003 however there seems to be a lot of discussion about the content. Is it rounded enough to start playing or is it more of a "tech demo".
The game existed for quite some time, probably years. The low version numbers are for Steam release.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Not really, Crops give 8-10 food so farm is better. However I found capture a few Milkys lets you get a bunch of standard milk that give like 8 food. I left 2 Milky in a breeding pen and came back after a short while to 44 milks.
Who are those Milkys/Milkies? Cows?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
what radio do? I have save before that. Bcs of Male maincharacter got stuck. So somehow i can redo all of this
Is currently in needed to start the captured Takumi event but that is all in the current build. It probably will have more use in future updates.

Vamelion

Jun 10, 2017
this game is confusing. how do train the native? i capture it and put it a cage. everytime i let her out of the cage she would always fall down. do i need to continue with the quest or what?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
this game is confusing. how do train the native? i capture it and put it a cage. everytime i let her out of the cage she would always fall down. do i need to continue with the quest or what?
Knock natives out with a club/bat (any weapon with faint damage) and put them in a cage with food. Once the number on their symbol say max, they are "tamed" put them in your inventory and right click them to place them.

Reactions: Vamelion

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Put food in cage. Only food from the list of favorites will work. They will consume it over time. Number in them as inventory item will increase.
When number reaches 100, it will become "Max". That's when you take them out of the cage to your inventory.
Right-click them and they will activate as a villager.

Reactions: Vamelion
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes