FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
lol. ....everybody lvl 80+ 2000 atack and everything...and me after 3 days playing i'm still trying figure out the commands....kkkkkk :poop:

Reactions: flannan

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
lol. ....everybody lvl 80+ 2000 atack and everything...and me after 3 days playing i'm still trying figure out the commands....kkkkkk :poop:
It is good that you play without the commands, it prolongs the life of the game and prevents 55 level 50 hunks from appearing when they attack you wanting to kill you or kidnap one of your girls

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I should try that 500 tribe laggy thing since this not enough or maybe get one last key to unlock spoiler door Hmmm
Screenshot 2024-05-31 045427.png

Last edited:

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
It does work on available here version.
If someone would zip and upload fresh build to e.g. pixeldrain (it doesn't even require an acc there), then the modder could work on it.
Spawning all the items work fine I said that. For some reason the new update conflicts with mod since placing items and saving the game are no longer valid.

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
That's because there are a lot of people who use cheats... I'm at level 39 after a day of playing. And I have no intention of using cheats because I find the difficulty of the game to be quite acceptable. I want to enjoy the game and not ruin it like others do.

Reactions: flannan and Zackray

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
I'm acctually following tips from this channel here:
Found because my farm wasn't working so i need watch to see.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Figure out if you want to use commands or not I used them to take a bit of the annoying parts of the annoying mostly I like having my map filled and I hate the ocean so yhe, but outside of using /run Im playing purely vanilla and its been quite fun doing everything. A lot of people here are using a modpack if you want to cheat use that.

Reactions: FelipeHHH
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes