ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
how do you even NTR Shino? As far as i know when you save fatso from the underground prison you can DP prison warden and it is for one time
The real only way I could think of is when/if the named npcs could have sex with the natives.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
if you want i dont mind but it is little weak i think, not detailed enough. If you think it is worth it go ahead
even tho ur guide is neither detailed nor strong, it can help people setting up the goal first

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
The real only way I could think of is when/if the named npcs could have sex with the natives.
I really dont mind, since game is setup as it can go anywhere you want. It would be great to see some options like orgy, DP and sharing. Like organizing a sex party in your base where everyone fucks. Premise is there and game is still developed i believe we will see these options in the future.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I really dont mind, since game is setup as it can go anywhere you want. It would be great to see some options like orgy, DP and sharing. Like organizing a sex party in your base where everyone fucks. Premise is there and game is still developed i believe we will see these options in the future.
I mean you can already share normal female natives, so you have that option. Heck one of my females has been knock up by 2 different male natives and has scissored 2 other females.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I played 24 years in total and still not finished all content. Plus kidnapping big tits natives and large natives always pleasureable.
he is kinda wrong anyway this game has more content than some "completed" games on this site and this alone speaks volumes for the dev. I just wish i can support him properly but i live in Russia

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I mean you can already share normal female natives, so you have that option. Heck one of my females has been knock up by 2 different male natives and has scissored 2 other females.
yeah i know that, what i mean is like some kind of activity event maybe? you know like a crafting item, like party table party bed and you fill these with booze food and drugs then put NPCs to their positions where they start to fuck each other until activity is over.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i've played for 100 hours and still not finished all the contents so no worries
i played like 32 hours but i feel like i am little bit burned out. I am generally tired from work and looking after my daughter too so maybe that is because it. But i really enjoyed the game so far and would buy few copies at least.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
i played like 32 hours but i feel like i am little bit burned out. I am generally tired from work and looking after my daughter too so maybe that is because it. But i really enjoyed the game so far and would buy few copies at least.
I’m at about 35 between the pirate and steam versions. Work has really cut into playing time.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I’m at about 35 between the pirate and steam versions. Work has really cut into playing time.
i like attention to detail as well i was experimenting last night while i was grinding fighter orbs, i filled entire stone pool with shrimp and fish i caught and i can see them swimming inside the pool, so hats off for the dev. I mostly enjoyed the game because it is very nice example for sandbox games, it is also similar to a hentai game script i have been writing.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yea real life problem would be quite a bother to lower ur desire to play games, it happens to me sometimes

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
More tutorials comming:

This is not my channel ok...just sharing to help. I ask this guy to make a tutorial about breeding animals becuse i've tried all that is in here and isn't working for me. He says will post soon.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes