Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thank you. Do you know how to improve their mood too?
carrot is your friend. OR cook them meals, separate them and put them next to chars with personalities they will like. Houses with beds should be close by to their life zones.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
they dont but you can put them inside houses, i put Shino and Lab girl inside a stone house with luxury bed....for my special needs......
I made a cabin for Reika but she keeps leaving it and getting stuck behind it.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I made a cabin for Reika but she keeps leaving it and getting stuck behind it.
try to make her life zone and walking zone minimal. Shino usually exits and enters the house depending on time of the day but she never wanders around.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
he is kinda wrong anyway this game has more content than some "completed" games on this site and this alone speaks volumes for the dev. I just wish i can support him properly but i live in Russia
try supporting devs via ci-en but i believe many card flags have blocked payment on dlsite because loli content site.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
try to make her life zone and walking zone minimal. Shino usually exits and enters the house depending on time of the day but she never wanders around.
I know but I have her as an aggressor so she can level a bit.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I know but I have her as an aggressor so she can level a bit.
I never put women to that role, usually they get killed off screen when i am farming something. All essential personnel for my special needs are set to survivor. Bigfoot, werewolf basically destroy any scouts who will enter their kill zone and i build on a hill which you can only access by teleporting using red flags so raiders also cant enter. But fricking scouts spawn inside base so, i cant do much about that

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I never put women to that role, usually they get killed off screen when i am farming something. All essential personnel for my special needs are set to survivor. Bigfoot, werewolf basically destroy any scouts who will enter their kill zone and i build on a hill which you can only access by teleporting using red flags so raiders also cant enter. But fricking scouts spawn inside base so, i cant do much about that
I have made a nudist harem so… ladies gotta fight when man is exploring.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
I mean 4 natives and zombie women in my base only entering 1 house while ignoring the rest of the houses i set near them. And since only i put 2 bed in 1 house, they just stand around inside that particular at night without sleeping at all.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I mean 4 natives and zombie women in my base only entering 1 house while ignoring the rest of the houses i set near them. And since only i put 2 bed in 1 house, they just stand around inside that particular at night without sleeping at all.
Move their territory so they have fewer options.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Use carry follow option, enter a house. Leave chars inside and click on them make territory bar and combat bar minimum. They will just exit and enter now.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Really reminds me of don't starve, wish it can have COOP like don't starve together and QOL; when you have axe or pickaxe in your pockets, you should automatically gather wood/rock without needing to equip them.
Keep it up! l like the 'go all in' method of showing everything without worry.
l play with cheats only for relaxed playthorugh because learning such games like don't starve, requires studying for an exam and l have played lot of Don't starve together only to lose everything just because the server got reset.

Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes