flannan

Dec 15, 2022
As an aside, what does the uncensoir actually do? Is it for the rapey stuff or what? I tried it but I don't know if it's actually working. Any way to check out?
Take off male MC's pants. If uncensor is working, you'll be able to see his penis in all its glory. Otherwise, it would be pixellated.

When you are leveled up nicely, go to first Yona quest, beat up the fat pervert and learn man bench, after you crafted his bench make a spiked club or a knife and go beat native boss in northern part.
Are spiked club (attack 11) or a knife (attack 10) really better than iron sword (attack 12)? Do they have some hidden advantages?

Will we have actual updates and DLC here?
Updates are regularly posted here. We are on version 0.0.3 here, steam is on version 0.0.4.
DLC will not be here, this is moderation team's decision.

Thank you. Do you know how to improve their mood too?
Provide them with everything they need (which is just food, water and shelter). Separate people who dislike each other.
Their morale should improve over time.
To make them like you more, dance (Q button).

Reactions: Mandingonator

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Are spiked club (attack 11) or a knife (attack 10) really better than iron sword (attack 12)? Do they have some hidden advantages?
Cost efficiency. Knife is also required for cutting of penises from corpses. If i remember correct spiked club has better range. Really small stuff.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
OH so mystery of the red hydra flower solved.
Now to figure out how to trigger blood rain normally...

Maybe it could be something to do with "sacrificing" many executions in 1 day? What where you doing before it started john?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes