dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
at the moment i dont find it worthwhile. If game had more related content for having a village or group i would give it a shot but random raid/scouts spawns it too much micro management. I dont want to annoy myself with the dev nor the game :)
you don't need to micromanage at all, try not to enclose your base because scout spawn system will spawn enemies in middle of base, they spawn nearby in order to bump into player or villagers, androids have a large health pool and can dish out alot of damage for up to level 30 enemies which is near the desert area, beyond that enemies are high level and can only be dealt with by giantess like allies and bigfoot is hard to down without the diamond mace.

Lynus1

May 12, 2020
Hmmm have anyone test farm labours? Do they just magically get produce without actually harvest the plant in planter?
Look under the job description when assigning jobs. It basically tells you what you need to have them work and most of the buildings listed need to be within the NPC's territory/assigned location.

As for farming, they seem to harvest, replant and harvest again. I haven't really kept track of my farms progress but the food boxes stay at 1000 so the food pipeline is in order which is both farmland and livestock farming.

They don't seem to harvest eggs from the chicken coops though -_-.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Look under the job description when assigning jobs. It basically tells you what you need to have them work and most of the buildings listed need to be within the NPC's territory/assigned location.

As for farming, they seem to harvest, replant and harvest again. I haven't really kept track of my farms progress but the food boxes stay at 1000 so the food pipeline is in order which is both farmland and livestock farming.

They don't seem to harvest eggs from the chicken coops though -_-.
chicken lay eggs by themselves tho, u don need to help it
1717169993458.png

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
So, the hardest village is northeast one with lv 60-70 natives?
John8r9 you compiled a lot of info so it is pretty hard to read. Would be great to use spoilers to organize it - mermaid spoiler, reika spoiler etc.

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
does anybody know what raid level the warrior woman come
you can summon her yourself so listen up, you need hell totem from native boss bench, you need few flower totems from plant bench, you can farm flesh and bloodstones to craft raid horn after you set up totems, raid horn instantly summons a raid on you. Rest is easy but i recommended hell totem because you will need fighter orbs to tame that woman anyway(which is lvl 50+ raid and elite natives drop those).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Damn, soo if u like try to fast travel with ur mouse holding house move command and if there anything in there and u fast travel whatever u want to move base there then place down house. Everything inside will be gone and same with running certain distant away and place ur house down from original spot will also nuke all ur house funiture stuff u place in there

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Wait...Oh it does work. it just ur shit not really physical there yet when you fast travel. I sus why fast travel flag i place down in house does carry over when i fast travel to my new base and place down that house to new spot.

Here how it done
with this one should easily move base
View attachment 2024-05-31 23-26-48.mp4

Last edited:

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
How do i get tube? been trying to make my own specimen but i require a tube or something to do naughty things with them

Fistantilus

Oct 26, 2023
1717173093105.png

Hi, I am playing the DL version from here and all I get when I talk to the guy is the above. Also when I knock someone out they stay on the floor. Is anybody suffering this or is there an update (aside from the Steam version), or am I missing something else entirely?

Cheers

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I know but I haven't seen chaos ore anywhere there, can you show your map or tell the specific location to see where it spawns exactly? Thanks
They are literally the purple crystals in that picture both give chaos ore.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 3690239

Hi, I am playing the DL version from here and all I get when I talk to the guy is the above. Also when I knock someone out they stay on the floor. Is anybody suffering this or is there an update (aside from the Steam version), or am I missing something else entirely?

Cheers
Main characters don't say anything when using the talk command on them. If you knocked them out with a faint weapon you need to pick them up with the minecart button then place them in a wood or iron cage and give them the food that is listed. Once they reach max place them back into your inventory and right click them.

Reactions: John8r9
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes