MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Huh. u can like leave man with natives and allow love for the natives and eventually natives will come to love Man

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
SMALL UPDATE / PATCH NOTES
POSTED
Fri, May 31
update v0.0.5

■ Bug fixes
・Fixed a bug in which the contents of a chest would disappear when an NPC with maximum likability was hovered over by a chest, and the chest was closed by WASD movement and then dropped.
・Fixed a bug that when saving at the ruins, the game does not start from the starting staircase of the saved level.
・Fixed a bug in which a golden egg would turn into an omelette when placed as a dish.
・Fixed a bug in the animation of the gallows of the female natives where the layers were in the wrong order.
・Fixed a typo in an item.
・Fixed a bug that prevented the main character from asking for sex even with NPCs in a state of lewdness.
・Fixed a bug that the main character was not affected by the magical charms.
・Fixed a bug that fast-traveling while suffering from food poisoning would result in a very large amount of food poisoning damage.
・Fixed a bug in which the rewards for work in the breeding farm were not being selected correctly.
・Fixed a bug that the All in and All out buttons could not be used when hovering over an item.
・Fixed errors in loading

Firty

Nov 11, 2020
They are literally the purple crystals in that picture both give chaos ore.
Based on the fact i still can't find them, i think chaos ores don't spawn if you use a save before they were added, would suck since it means you have to restart from 0 and if anything similar is added in the future, you would have to restart too

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Based on the fact i still can't find them, i think chaos ores don't spawn if you use a save before they were added, would suck since it means you have to restart from 0 and if anything similar is added in the future, you would have to restart too
I have them on both a v3 and v4 save.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Actually...
There is a command to "respawn the world"
I would back up your save than run that command to see if it spawns the new content.

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to play only one character in this game? How deep are the possibilities of the game? Can I, for example, do whatever I want with any NPC?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The farm
and Grind.mp4
sadly it very late game but if u done it right u get 900 ish XP point like u saw and the boring part is loooting soo enjoy nice and calm intense looting

and u can shift click to put 10 point per click too

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
is there any guide on how to progress story and able to do sex? And the keybinds, don't know how to do a heavy attack

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes