Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
I don't think there's a cheat but you can go into friends list and click on their name. You should be able to see their stats page and click on the call button just below their information.
There is /call but I have not tried it

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
To migrate save: in xml folder copy over savedata##.xml, saveimage##.xml, savemap##.xml, savesettings.xml, and saveview##.xml

Where ## is the number of the save file. You can transfer all or some of the saves. If you don't copy savesettings.xml the game will be in japanese

Thank you

Reactions: Hentai32

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I did try that but she not appear anywhere in my base and beach. Very strange. Does that mean I set her to stay somewhere?

Aya I check her default camp and she there
btw anyone know reilable strong bone farm spot? the underground man rarely drop and i dont want to RNG with skeleton spawn unless I can farm them somehow which not possible for sure

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh I see what does that smoke thinggy do. So basically cuz I have over 682 raiders they literally came in conga line but not attack. Soo with smoke I assume it allow u more time to prepare what to do with these raiders they waiting somewhere

Reactions: flannan

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how can i place chest or tent on ground
everytime i try it got bug i can do anything like pick up stone or branches

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
If you play as the guy, do you have to manually feed Yona? I came back to the camp and found her very much dead 2 days in.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
If you play as the guy, do you have to manually feed Yona? I came back to the camp and found her very much dead 2 days in.
You only need to feed them if they take damage. The non controlled character and npcs trade food for hp. She must have gotten attacked and spend all her food regening health. Once food reaches 0 they can’t heal anymore. She won’t stay dead though.

Reactions: flannan and Massah

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
I know ppl have more indepth guides, but here are some Useful cheats for those on the newest page

/get (item name, there are item lists out there) #
/run # (increase run)
/atk # (increase atk str)
/inclove # (increase love of all friendly npcs with eachother and player by specified amount)
/followcap # (raise number of followers so you can bring a horde. Doesn't save; just enter it again on reloading save to not lose ppl)
/allpreg (make everyone pregnant)
/makevill (add 30 random friendly npcs around you)
/dawn (make it day)
/night (make it night)

/testitems (spawn a bunch of stuff you can sort through to get started on a settlement if you don't have the list of item names)

Get the unique npc slave interactables as items (just right click to place them):
/get slave_giant_01
/get slave_shino_01
/get slave_sally_01

Not sure if that interferes with the quest lines but you could always just dump the items and reload.
Excellent, if you have more please share with me.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes