ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
problem is just i dont know how to get 100 love
Have them follow you, they will slowly gain love. Most (not all) can gain love thru dancing near them (hold q and press the button that says dance). Leveling your charisma speeds up the love gain.

Reactions: Yuko

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
John's guide is in their sig or on page 13. Consensual sex is gotten by getting a friendly npc to 100 love and asking for it.
Maybe depends on the personality, but it is not 100. As long as it have rose color it seems, even if it 85.
And dance gains depend on NPC type and personality too - e.g. lewd dance can give +1, +2, 0, or -2.

Fistantilus

Oct 26, 2023
Main characters don't say anything when using the talk command on them. If you knocked them out with a faint weapon you need to pick them up with the minecart button then place them in a wood or iron cage and give them the food that is listed. Once they reach max place them back into your inventory and right click them.

Thank You, appreciated. (y)

Reactions: ciphertul

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
The .4 patch someone posted works. One of my villagers finally got someone pregnant. The male pregnancy value must be really low for npcs.

Reactions: Arabi1

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
How do I migrate save files from one version to another?
To migrate save: in xml folder copy over savedata##.xml, saveimage##.xml, savemap##.xml, savesettings.xml, and saveview##.xml

Where ## is the number of the save file. You can transfer all or some of the saves. If you don't copy savesettings.xml the game will be in japanese

Yuko

Sep 2, 2018
had to use cheat to understand how every thing work in game. Will do normal run later for sure

Lynus1

May 12, 2020
Hey, my Shino gone somewhere. Are there command to recall them to my position?
I don't think there's a cheat but you can go into friends list and click on their name. You should be able to see their stats page and click on the call button just below their information.

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
I know ppl have more indepth guides, but here are some Useful cheats for those on the newest page

/get (item name, there are item lists out there) #
/run # (increase run)
/atk # (increase atk str)
/inclove # (increase love of all friendly npcs with eachother and player by specified amount)
/followcap # (raise number of followers so you can bring a horde. Doesn't save; just enter it again on reloading save to not lose ppl)
/allpreg (make everyone pregnant)
/makevill (add 30 random friendly npcs around you)
/dawn (make it day)
/night (make it night)

/testitems (spawn a bunch of stuff you can sort through to get started on a settlement if you don't have the list of item names)

Get the unique npc slave interactables as items (just right click to place them):
/get slave_giant_01
/get slave_shino_01
/get slave_sally_01

Not sure if that interferes with the quest lines but you could always just dump the items and reload.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes