John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 3690239

Hi, I am playing the DL version from here and all I get when I talk to the guy is the above. Also when I knock someone out they stay on the floor. Is anybody suffering this or is there an update (aside from the Steam version), or am I missing something else entirely?

Cheers
I do not understand anything you say, I can only answer one from your question, if u mean talking to male mc and he reply with ... is normal, talking to npc or mc is unnecessary.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
i am constantly keeping them with bikinis and pumping them with aphrodisiac to see if they will fuck someone else.
So I forced a relationship between Reika and a Male native, the drugged the native, they try to fuck but it doesn't count. Was wondering if it at least adds to the count.

Yuko

Sep 2, 2018
i got headdace when try to find what to do. i had seen guild but i dont know what should i do first

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Japan is one of the first countries to sanction Russia lol, i cant even access to JP site without VPN
Lmao. Kuril Islands say hello. :LOL:
Also, maybe try not invading literally every neighbouring country, if you don't want to be sanctioned to hell and back.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I have another problem. I went to the places where you can find the books and stuff. I have the books and walkie talkies that are circled in red. I still need them. All the ones I already have are marked in blue. I can't find the others.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I have another problem. I went to the places where you can find the books and stuff. I have the books and walkie talkies that are circled in red. I still need them. All the ones I already have are marked in blue. I can't find the others.
Wing bench that is the one in the light green northeast area, then Plant bench in the middle of the swamp area, you need to progress Takumi's event for the walkie and the last in from beaten Sally the Warden in the prison.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes