John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
OH so mystery of the red hydra flower solved.
Now to figure out how to trigger blood rain normally...

Maybe it could be something to do with "sacrificing" many executions in 1 day? What where you doing before it started john?
no i just trying out commands XD, i will check it soon

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmm have anyone test farm labours? Do they just magically get produce without actually harvest the plant in planter?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm have anyone test farm labours? Do they just magically get produce without actually harvest the plant in planter?
While not very in depth, my farmer seems to pay attention to what is planted and tries to keep it that way. I had 4 corn and 4 carrots they harvested 3 of each and let the 4th turn to seeds.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh very interesting. I thought before it is a bug that somehow there is 4 seed in my planter and feel like they never harvest anything

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
what does the Morale stat do? Does it affect anything at all?
for natives, they dont try to kill each other or you when they are rioting, for named chars no idea, maybe alternate sex positions? i havent tested yet. Also i believe it influences frequency of natives initiating sex but dont take my word for that. i only have 3 natives

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
for natives, they dont try to kill each other or you when they are rioting, for named chars no idea, maybe alternate sex positions? i havent tested yet. Also i believe it influences frequency of natives initiating sex but dont take my word for that. i only have 3 natives
Thanks you, but you should try harder man, a village at least, a town at standard XD.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks you, but you should try harder man, a village at least, a town at standard XD.
at the moment i dont find it worthwhile. If game had more related content for having a village or group i would give it a shot but random raid/scouts spawns it too much micro management. I dont want to annoy myself with the dev nor the game :)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes