Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Like organizing a sex party in your base where everyone fucks.
You can do this on current developing stage. Just need ring of lust + good relations with others members in your group. Then they can have sex. Also there is horny purfume what increasing horny time up to 100 minutes. It's will availbe after Story quest with Takumi.
1717164978113.png

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
search for ur character name first, then scroll down until u see <parameters>
<parameters>
<int>2</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>4</int>
<int>1</int>
<int>0</int>
<int>3</int>
<int>3</int> -----tattoo, just change it to 3 like me, and do not bring her to mirror or it will reset it
<int>0</int>
<int>0</int>
</parameters>

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You can do this on current developing stage. Just need ring of lust + good relations with others members in your group. Then they can have sex. Also there is horny purfume what increasing horny time up to 100 minutes. It's will availbe after Story quest with Takumi.
View attachment 3689785
View attachment 3689785
i was talking about story/named NPCs. Natives, i know, they are pretty much do whatever you want content

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Huh and what does that do for us?
dark green area will spawn snail but they are called blood snail in this weather, and they will bite ur ass -10 stun dmg with red flowers, no wonder i can't find red flowers, the snails cannot be caught in this state of weather

Reactions: flannan

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
dark green area will spawn snail but they are called blood snail in this weather, and they will bite ur ass -10 stun dmg with red flowers, no wonder i can't find red flowers
Huh i wonder is it's just rare or is there a trigger for it like certain amount of day/deaths/

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Its about weather, usually there are only two types of weather, sunny and rainy but there is blood rain
I figured that out a long time ago watching the console commands here but I didn't try it

/weather 0 - Sunny
/weather 1 - Rain
/weather 2 - Bloody rain

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
dark green area will spawn snail but they are called blood snail in this weather, and they will bite ur ass -10 stun dmg with red flowers, no wonder i can't find red flowers, the snails cannot be caught in this state of weather
Only place I've seen Red Flowers is by the Futa Statue

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes