kkk2018

May 17, 2018
cant seem to get anyone pregnant, 40 tries and no dice

friend has the steam version and he can get some pregnant, neither of us have seen anything regarding a pregnancy bar however
In my playthrough, it's relatively easy. I let male mc rape native girls, either when they're sleeping in bed or after wrestling( pressing R key) with them. In some cases, girls get impregnated when I use rape as a way to incapacitate and capture them. It seems that this game really rewards bad behaviors :LOL:

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
Anyone have a crash course on this game? I am doing everything wrong and not having much fun.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone have a crash course on this game? I am doing everything wrong and not having much fun.
It's a survival game, so all that entails. Build stuff to get food and water. Get resources and check John's guide.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone knows a place for a good base? I tried relocating mine near the big sakura tree north to the boss native but ya can't build there so my next favorite place is on the... wetlands? on the south part on the map, the greener green area with many small lakes, but i dunno, just wanted to know where y'all are settling

FelipeHHH

Feb 23, 2024
did u include tents with beds, harvest factory and breeding farm inside the territory or combat area of her?
yes...i test v3 and works fine....v5 they stop doing anything here...i even try pick then and place all again....didint work. v3 is fine for me...

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone knows a place for a good base? I tried relocating mine near the big sakura tree north to the boss native but ya can't build there so my next favorite place is on the... wetlands? on the south part on the map, the greener green area with many small lakes, but i dunno, just wanted to know where y'all are settling
There is a place but it is far away, after entering the laboratory and defeating the "guardian" so to speak, you open the door and go towards some blue stairs at the bottom and at the top to the right, there you will come out to the surfaces if you continue on the left you will see that the ground begins to turn into dirt and is a cliff. There is a good place because you put up a few defenses where you came from and since the tribals do not teleport to your base, they will come by no matter what.

Reactions: Glockhemp

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Go watch a youtuber that is doing a playthrough of this. If you dont want to do that there's a short guide by skaldy mentioned in john guide.
My very short guide is collect stuff on the ground, get tools, get furnace and workbench proceed to go to spider cave to farm some iron. Upgrade your entire gear to iron for both protagonist and you should slowly get to understand the game after that

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
There is a place but it is far away, after entering the laboratory and defeating the "guardian" so to speak, you open the door and go towards some blue stairs at the bottom and at the top to the right, there you will come out to the surfaces if you continue on the left you will see that the ground begins to turn into dirt and is a cliff. There is a good place because you put up a few defenses where you came from and since the tribals do not teleport to your base, they will come by no matter what.
Well if we are going on that line of thought, the place where Reika and Keiko are located is the same, put some defenses on the only entrance and its set.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Well if we are going on that line of thought, the place where Reika and Keiko are located is the same, put some defenses on the only entrance and its set.
Also, but where I say it is a wider area than that narrow beach but if you are starting out it is an excellent place

• Hey there
Reactions: Orc Wizard

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Been thinking about trying it out but the pictures of gore are kinda throwing me off. I don't mind blood and gore when it's not in a sexual thing though.

Is the gore present in the sex scenes or just for things like combat and scenery? And how often is it depicted?

• Haha
Reactions: Saburo. M

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Been thinking about trying it out but the pictures of gore are kinda throwing me off. I don't mind blood and gore when it's not in a sexual thing though.

Is the gore present in the sex scenes or just for things like combat and scenery? And how often is it depicted?
They are mostly optional, one of the boss does get his head knocked off. It mostly comes from killing enemies with heavy attacks (dismemberment) and certain base construction. It can be turned off in the options too.

Reactions: flannan

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020

Just wanted to point out that there's a gore filter. Although there are parts that the gore is very much apart of the boss counting 2, at least 1 is more of depiction of dismemberment.
1717203794975.png

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes