VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone knows a place for a good base? I tried relocating mine near the big sakura tree north to the boss native but ya can't build there so my next favorite place is on the... wetlands? on the south part on the map, the greener green area with many small lakes, but i dunno, just wanted to know where y'all are settling
I built my base in that exact area because at the time I didn't know about the iron mine area and thought building a base there was pretty good as it's near the Spider Cave for iron and that nearby native village there as a source for workers.

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
There are 2 things I want to say, this is kinda of similar to going into a ntr game and not wanting NTR, but in this case for 99% of gameplay you are not forced to do anything you don't want to progress the game. You can choose to not have your feMC get raped by everything that lives, you can choose to not do cannibalism and btw you are penalized for eating humans because of the morale system and food is super easy to come by. And second the only things you are forced to do are the battles to progress to the new areas and questlines, that's about it.
Gore isnt too bad imo, you can dismember people and might want to do that for androids but theyre robots and the other is for a meat workbench that is mostly whatever has a good shield that is easy to obtain and something that cleans the bodies from raids. I think the most gore you have here is the bizarre cuisine I will leave that to your imagination on what it is but that one is totally useless gameplay wise.

For context, I am not really into gore, at least if you know the type of shit that goes on in gore VN, those things, yhe I avoid, this one is fine.
Androids are super good workers too. They're tough as hell, hit pretty hard, don't seem to need food or water, don't have morale issues (I once had a native who was dangerously close to hitting -100 because she seemingly had unrequited love for another native, who also had unrequited love for her), and can work non-stop. The only real cons they have are that you can't pork them (maybe this will change at some point, but we'll see), you have to fully dismantle the body first before you can make one (hopefully this gets changed at some point since I mostly just reassemble the body from the same parts anyway), and reassembled large female natives look kind of comical since the machine gives them the default female torso so you wind up with a delicate looking torso attached to these long muscular limbs.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Damn, I just started the game, and it send me a raid almost immediately, and it seems a bit op, what are you supposed to do? just run? (Although it seem you can cheese it very easily by doing the maze + spike traps strat)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Damn, I just started the game, and it send me a raid almost immediately, and it seems a bit op, what are you supposed to do? just run? (Although it seem you can cheese it very easily by doing the maze + spike traps strat)
First, you can end it instantly if you just are getting going by type /assend. However if you wanna take them on, everything is weak to kiting. I would highly suggest getting smash level 2 as it lets you animation cancel heavy attack into guarding.

Reactions: Taurom

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
Androids are super good workers too. They're tough as hell, hit pretty hard, don't seem to need food or water, don't have morale issues (I once had a native who was dangerously close to hitting -100 because she seemingly had unrequited love for another native, who also had unrequited love for her), and can work non-stop. The only real cons they have are that you can't pork them (maybe this will change at some point, but we'll see), you have to fully dismantle the body first before you can make one (hopefully this gets changed at some point since I mostly just reassemble the body from the same parts anyway), and reassembled large female natives look kind of comical since the machine gives them the default female torso so you wind up with a delicate looking torso attached to these long muscular limbs.
My knowledge of NPCs is pretty bare because for a week Ive just been ignoring base building and npc, not the biggest fan of dealingh with npc assignments and base building. But I am doing an effort to use these systems now in 0.0.5. Plus after reaching the androids in my last save. I really want to play with them, they seem really fun

Reactions: Tastetester12

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
if you played any souls game, then this should be a cake walk. the raids are considerable easy as their attacks are all the same without variation for the most part. At the start you should try to fight them because of the xp you get from the raid and even if you die it just means you dont have to deal with food and hunger till later. If you want to skip it just save and load the game and it ends the raid.

For fighting the raid you just need a good weapon and invest some points into Attack to start killing stuff easily

Reactions: flannan

eneli

Aug 8, 2018
This guys never been there for me. I've been following your guide, do I need to do something specific to trigger him?
It seems some npcs and events can only be triggered by playing either the male or female. In that case he spwned when i was playing the female.

Bonsai465

Jul 9, 2020
This guys never been there for me. I've been following your guide, do I need to do something specific to trigger him?
Have you attracted aggro? I have once failed to find him because I aggro'ed a group of bees so the checkpoint never happened.
Are you playing as feMC? he only starts showing up when you use her.
Outside of that possibly a bug with older releases bugging out on 0.0.4+ versions

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes