Vlkodlak

Mar 18, 2020
guys how i can get mother milk from milker? Native women was preg. and she gived birth to child and having npc working near milker too. so what i need more do?

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
guys how i can get mother milk from milker? Native women was preg. and she gived birth to child and having npc near milker too. so what i need more do?
I think you need to put a native woman "in"a milker, not "near" it. The same way you do with sex facilities like a sex toilet.

May 5, 2019
Food isn't a big problem,if you set your workers to survivor they will never need food. Water is what your workers need.
But that mean they won't fight though? I don't understand how it work, I fight hundred of food but the box only said 1 while I have 3 people assigned as food

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
This is really a bad joke.,.. I updated the game to the latest version and my save game is gone but other save games are suddenly there...

just a meme

Oct 9, 2018
guys how i can get mother milk from milker? Native women was preg. and she gived birth to child and having npc working near milker too. so what i need more do?
make sure they have given birth successfully once, are fed and just leave them inside it for awhile, it takes some time for the milk to be milked, you can also just sleep through the day to skip some of the waiting. So far workers on it dont seem to do anything with it

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What's the next level of weapon progression after diamond dagger/wand? Giant hand with 45 damage seems to be very strong, but it's more of a consolation prize if you decide to kill the Giant for some reason.

P.S. desirably with big durability pool, the bigger the better. Because it's almost comical to wield a Chaos Axe with 1800 durability, and a diamond dagger with measly 400 durability.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Gotta admit this game has peak base building with the bodies, can't post what i organized cuz rule seven

just a meme

Oct 9, 2018
What's the next level of weapon progression after diamond dagger/wand? Giant hand with 45 damage seems to be very strong, but it's more of a consolation prize if you decide to kill the Giant for some reason.

P.S. desirably with big durability pool, the bigger the better. Because it's almost comical to wield a Chaos Axe with 1800 durability, and a diamond dagger with measly 400 durability.
Floor 10 of the ruins boss sword just remember to use a repair kit once you get it though it has more than 20 uses, also in the treasure chest they protect can be some end level weapons and the level 5 ruins boss has some decent treasure too

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
dude, diamond in the ruins is so damn rare, i got 6, what should i make first? i kinda want to make diamond dagger because it has the highest attack value

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Floor 10 of the ruins boss sword just remember to use a repair kit once you get it though it has more than 20 uses, also in the treasure chest they protect can be some end level weapons and the level 5 ruins boss has some decent treasure too
Katana only has 140 durability, it's so much worse than the diamond dagger. :(
I haven't bothered to go to level 10 yet, so thanks for advice.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
dude, diamond in the ruins is so damn rare, i got 6, what should i make first? i kinda want to make diamond dagger because it has the highest attack value
Well, you can't actually make any diamond tools other than dagger/wand. Because you need hard wood for the pickaxe, axe and club. And hard wood only spawns in the far north, which is not even accessible without killing three specific bosses first.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes