Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I've tried placing wheat seed in the box and in their inventory. I read that you, the player, must first plant the seeds and the assigned natives will harvest it once it's fully grown and they'll replant the seeds. My assigned natives just stand there with the farm icon over their head. However, I haven't tried with other seeds so it could possibly only be wheat. I'll try different seeds later.
oh that, it is either a bug or intended use but when there arent enough seeds(if farm needs 4 seeds and you have 2-3 seeds) they will hang crops to dry to turn them into seeds, that might bug your game a little because they used to collect and dump those seeds and plant new ones now i have to manually do that for them

May 5, 2019
Yes with the correct choice, you can collect the main girls as your harem excluding the one that's not yet released. I've started a new game about 5 times now, with roughly about 3~4 hours in each. I managed to recruit all of the main girls (after all of multiple new game files) and is able to have H-scenes with them (excluding one which I don't think is possible(?)). I have two separate base: one for the main girls and one with only natives. I collect a few natives and have children with them to populate my base. The trees and the stone aren't going to farm themselves. But for the life of me, I can't get them to auto-plant seeds on the farm. Not sure if it's even possible (yet) at this point.
Can they defend themselves well enough? I currently only have one base because they're barely capable of defend themselves, I'm thinking of 2 male MC playthrough, one is all the girl for himself, another is power play, which doing everything they can be powerful, pretty much amoral, so it doesn't matter if the MC got cuck or not, it's just I don't want to grind all over again

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
Can they defend themselves well enough? I currently only have one base because they're barely capable of defend themselves, I'm thinking of 2 male MC playthrough, one is all the girl for himself, another is power play, which doing everything they can be powerful, pretty much amoral, so it doesn't matter if the MC got cuck or not, it's just I don't want to grind all over again
For what I've noticed, natives only invade the base with your tamed natives as they target a single native and capture them. My base with the main girls have not been raided. They can't really defend themselves as they can get easily overwhelm because the raid system in this game is pretty whack. Like the game would drop frames like crazy due to the sheer amount of raiders spawning. You can set your natives to SURVIVAL and they'll be immune to damage, but unsure if they're immune to being capture though.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
and btw my new old save (2023 to now), different from the last one i posted, with walls surrounded but still making base on beach

Disclaimer: chaos ores may not spawn because this is the save from 2023 to now. use /resetmap at your own risk

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
For what I've noticed, natives only invade the base with your tamed natives as they target a single native and capture them. My base with the main girls have not been raided. They can't really defend themselves as they can get easily overwhelm because the raid system in this game is pretty whack. Like the game would drop frames like crazy due to the sheer amount of raiders spawning. You can set your natives to SURVIVAL and they'll be immune to damage, but unsure if they're immune to being capture though.
Nope, if any raiding native stands in blue circle which appears during raid long enough they will capture that char.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How do you add a character to your party? I don't see that option anywhere.
named NPCs, you need to complete story parts for them. Natives already will have FOLLOW option and any creatures(Bigfoot, Werewolf, Giant) will also have these options.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
Please refrain from talking about
Nope, if any raiding native stands in blue circle which appears during raid long enough they will capture that char.
Haven't had the main girls be capture so it's fine. The raider spawn is so whack that I usually just turn them off as they happen. Or I just save and load.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ah yes, ur question of targeted raid reminds me of I need to make another additional memo again

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Please refrain from talking about

Haven't had the main girls be capture so it's fine. The raider spawn is so whack that I usually just turn them off as they happen. Or I just save and load.
You can build a base on a hill with no access other than fast travel, go inside a house and sleep it off, if that is bothering you

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You bloody idiot, russia and Ukraine are at war since 2014. You idiot. Of course you got discriminated. Because your miniscule brain could not fathom that going into a country you're at war with may be a bad idea.
Oh look faggot who thinks google is best source of information teaching me history of a country where i lived for 4 years(2014-2018). Of course you are going to be a dumb faggot and make claims. I wouldnt expect anything less from cumstain generation of yours. 0 critical thinking

Reactions: flannan

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
You can build a base on a hill with no access other than fast travel, go inside a house and sleep it off, if that is bothering you
I've tried but there are certain locations that does not have a lot of space for the facilities. I can deal with the raiders if there were only like 10 or so raiders or a slower spawn rate. But they spawn like crazy and form a native centipede with their current spawn rate. With the amount of people recommending X or Y location for bases throughout this thread, I've looked at them. Currently I am testing a base on an elevated platform. Place a set of stair and place platforms to create a 10x10 platform. So far, it seems to be working as the scouts just walk below the platform. Needs further testing however.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I've tried but there are certain locations that does not have a lot of space for the facilities. I can deal with the raiders if there were only like 10 or so raiders or a slower spawn rate. But they spawn like crazy and form a native centipede with their current spawn rate. With the amount of people recommending X or Y location for bases throughout this thread, I've looked at them. Currently I am testing a base on an elevated platform. Place a set of stair and place platforms to create a 10x10 platform. So far, it seems to be working as the scouts just walk below the platform. Needs further testing however.
I can recommend a hill, east side of where you encounter Yona's friends. It is spacious enough that some raids slip from northern end of the hill sometimes.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes