Vlkodlak

Mar 18, 2020
make sure they have given birth successfully once, are fed and just leave them inside it for awhile, it takes some time for the milk to be milked, you can also just sleep through the day to skip some of the waiting. So far workers on it dont seem to do anything with it
well, i forgot say i have native female/women inside milker, who was pregnant and was giving succes. birth. and near it is npc who is worker for livestock with food+water but still not milk.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
well, i forgot say i have native female/women inside milker, who was pregnant and was giving birth. and near it is npc who is worker for livestock with food+water but still not milk.
I am pretty sure you need underage content DLC since version here doesnt have underage content. From what i have read pregnancy ends with a baby(IRL experience) and since this version doesnt have babies in game, it just skip motherhood and you will have 18+ fully grown native. I think mothers milk is produced after birth when baby is still a baby.

May 5, 2019
Should I go for a moral high ground playthrough or be degenerate as much as possible? So far I didn't do anything terrible yet, can I create a harem for my male MC aka "Man"? Or is it one of those game which the female MC should "protecting themselves"?

I just met Keigo and Reika, I wonder if I can ruin their relationship? because they gave us choices, I don't know if these would affect the ending?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I am pretty sure you need underage content DLC since version here doesnt have underage content. From what i have read pregnancy ends with a baby(IRL experience) and since this version doesnt have babies in game, it just skip motherhood and you will have 18+ fully grown native. I think mothers milk is produced after birth when baby is still a baby.
hm, that might be the case, i never play with one with no dlc in it

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Should I go for a moral high ground playthrough or be degenerate as much as possible? So far I didn't do anything terrible yet, can I create a harem for my male MC aka "Man"? Or is it one of those game which the female MC should "protecting themselves"?

I just met Keigo and Reika, I wonder if I can ruin their relationship? because they gave us choices, I don't know if these would affect the ending?
i marked keigo and reika in my guide, i also list all the outcomes u will get

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018

Dialogue choices does affect with the outcome. Keigo and Reika's relationship is one of them.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
There's a differentce outcome for fighting the big foots!? Oh god... I killed it
and btw, a rare weapon that it will drop, yona and man will have different state of big foot penis while carrying it (no affect to damage)
oh geez, its dick is strong (the big foot one)... its a slash(?) weapon i guess (80 durability), i cut off natives body parts with it by pressing f
View attachment 3685460

May 5, 2019
That one doesn't affect the end outcome, but it does cut out the H-scene between them so you can get past the dialogue faster.
I see, what's your playstyle? Can you have a harem with the main girls by playing as the male MC? I split in between playing as the new beacon of hope on the island vs another degenerate on the island

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes