Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
On step 5 of the guide where the fatman is at for the Men's Workbench; i can't seem to be able to trigger it, am at level 30 -ish and been visiting the spot but they fat man never seem to appear.

can someone let me know what did i miss? is this even the right spot to seek out the man?

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
On step 5 of the guide where the fatman is at for the Men's Workbench; i can't seem to be able to trigger it, am at level 30 -ish and been visiting the spot but they fat man never seem to appear.

can someone let me know what did i miss? is this even the right spot to seek out the man?
Only Yona can trigger it and every time I triggered it, it was during the day.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Only Yona can trigger it and every time I triggered it, it was during the day.
and to trigger it Yona needs to step into the fog where the fat man would hail her thus triggerring it.

thanks!! appreciate it!!

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How do I cook the high grade meat?
cooking bench is your friend

save to a different slot and try loading it. I had the same problem and fixed it that way

• Red Heart
Reactions: maiikuroo

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone have a crash course on this game? I am doing everything wrong and not having much fun.
Yes. Skaldy has a good one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v2024-05-25-e-made.209671/post-13881499
John's guide is more in-depth one.
And there are guides on Steam. I found the Russian one to be good.

I have another problem. I went to the places where you can find the books and stuff. I have the books and walkie talkies that are circled in red. I still need them. All the ones I already have are marked in blue. I can't find the others.
Two of these are in chests you have to find around the marked location.

bird drop soybean for real
And tomato seeds. At least they aren't dropping gold coins like in other games.

Wait but and all the pigs, chickens, deers, rabbits walking around the map ? ? i cannot breed then ? ? only cow and sheep ? ?
If I understand it right, cows give milk, sheep give wool, pigs spontaneously generate in pig farms, and everybody else gives more of the same kind of animal.

How does Food Box work? How much do I need per person?
Similarly to a well, but villagers only consume food to heal hitpoints. So a person with "survivor" behavior needs almost none, while one with aggressive behavior needs much more.
To add food to box, interact with it (when it shows the "eat" button), and use (right-click) any food in your inventory. Alternatively, set somebody to gather food into the box.

Jesus, the grind. Only an autist will prob play the game without cheats. Thank God for that.
i am one lol, but i can communicate
I am autistic, and I play this game without cheats. It's pretty fun.
I can talk, but I am not sure if I can communicate.
I wonder if autistic people are overrepresented on this website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Literally like every game u gotto grind and this in alright lv
grinding is optional when devs and other players provide save and cheats. Problem is this game has some content which needs to be explained all the time because players wont ever know what they need to access some content event with cheats

Reactions: flannan

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I don't see why Russia should give away Kuril Islands, if our relations with Japan are still "ceasefire", not "peace" after ~80 years. But honestly, both sides' politicians are happy with that arrangement. When ratings are sagging, Japanese politicians can demand them back, and Russian politicians can deny them, and ratings go up.
And of course, we Russians aren't invading anybody who isn't a genocidal Nazi.
But we're getting off-topic. The bottom line is, the West should put their "free trade" ideal in practice if they want to be paid for their stuff. Because there are games where I'm like "shut up and take my money", but I can't give them money until I figure a new way to bypass sanctions since the last one was closed.
as i have been saying since i moved to Russia from Europe, people should embrace Russian pofigism instead of Russian debilism

Reactions: flannan

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
how do i capture people?
use weapons with faint trait. Clubs in general, i can recommend iron club from iron workbench, beat them up with it then go near their body press E and click on cart option left down side of the screen, put them in cages and feed them with good until they are MAX

Reactions: TMA1876 and flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Damn, I just started the game, and it send me a raid almost immediately, and it seems a bit op, what are you supposed to do? just run? (Although it seem you can cheese it very easily by doing the maze + spike traps strat)
1. You're immortal. Act like it. And if you click quickly during the ...scenes, you wouldn't even get raped.
Villagers with "survivor" behavior are also immortal. So keep them as survivors until you learn to defeat raids.
2. You should be able to craft a spear at a wood workbench early on. It's a good weapon. Make one for yourself, and one for the other MC.
3. As others have noted, this game has no armor (because it's a lewd game, I guess), so the best strategy is to not get hit. Enemy attacks have long windups you should use to get out of their hitbox. Your hitpoints are just there for when you fail to dodge enemy attacks.
For raids, this means hit-and-run tactics. Or shoot-and-run tactics if you have a bow.
4. I recommend investing in regeneration skill (first on the list) early on.

That's the dilemma for me. How to get a life orb, without losing a child?
The way I see it, until you can provide good conditions for childbirth, you'll be losing a lot of potential children anyway. Abortion drugs are just for the impatient, or for people who don't want their village to grow too big.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
seem like chinese/japanese text look more interesting than english text, it's pretty bland to me now @@

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes