kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
How can you do it with her? I didn't kill her and unfortunately I didn't know about the fourth option.. I've only just seen in the thread that there is a possibility with her?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Eh, i don't really care if they will gave birth or not, i just need to milk them lmao. I've tried to impregnate untamed native before even with the item but there's no native is impregnated by man message or something like that unlike when i impregnate tamed native, it's weird that there's no message like that considering there is no other way to check wether they're pregnant or not since we can't see their status
I think you need DLC for milking content. I experimented it with steam version there is no way to get mother's milk from pregnant ladies and giving birth just results in already grown up native.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
are there multible mermade or only just the 1 cus i dont know where to find more
Only one. She's located at the bottom right island. You need to sail to her location as the male MC first. You'll see her dive into the water. After that, her bra would be floating in a ring rock formation in which you need to use your fishing rod + bait to fish it out. Be sure to have the Rainbow Seashell Swimsuit to gift her during her interaction.

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
How can you do it with her? I didn't kill her and unfortunately I didn't know about the fourth option.. I've only just seen in the thread that there is a possibility with her?
I presume you're talking about the Giant. I didn't know about it either and only recruited her as a regular NPC with no H-scenes. You need to wait for the MC to raise their weapon above the head and the last option will appear.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dang u cant grapple Big female natives and yeaaaah if it not bug I assume the raid scale with ur employ slave whatever or ur lv as well? I not sure

PadoruPadoru@1

Jul 24, 2023
yup you are insane, why do you need that much though? Trouble getting warrior woman? or grinding orbs?
i'm lvl 6481 so since the game scales the raid size off level when i got raid there was somuch that my pc almost crashed like SOOO much so i did that cuz if i don't my pc will die

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Dang u cant grapple Big female natives and yeaaaah if it not bug I assume the raid scale with ur employ slave whatever or ur lv as well? I not sure
as far as i know, raid level is tied to your lvl and area you are habiting and how many raid you have beaten so far, raid size tied to NPCs in your base(native NPCs i dont think it counts named ones).

Best way to deal with raids as far as i tried was, building on inaccessible hills using fast travel flags and sleeping while they are stuck on hills which they cant climb. i experienced raids only few times and max raiders i have seen was 5

Reactions: DustinVuong1508

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I know a way to deal with them. c my Grind.mp4 it just currently default 108 raiders with me lv 20xx
anyone know ultimate faint damage weapon? cant cap these 20k health or do I have to stack food faint damage??? look like it only wany

Last edited:

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Have anyone tried to make Base in the beach side near Keigo and Reika place.? That area looks quite safe since it surrounded by cliff on one side. Or can those raiders fall off the cliff and still alive to attack the base?

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
Eh, i don't really care if they will gave birth or not, i just need to milk them lmao. I've tried to impregnate untamed native before even with the item but there's no native is impregnated by man message or something like that unlike when i impregnate tamed native, it's weird that there's no message like that considering there is no other way to check wether they're pregnant or not since we can't see their status
For native's there is no message but they WILL Make the little 'baby is in the oven' noise. So uh not helpful if you can't play with sound lol

Hentai32

Feb 10, 2023
You can absolutely have sex with the big female natives. They just can't get pregnant. Same for old ladies (if joke is on) and the rejuvinated old ladies

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes